TNT Thursday night

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Nice win last night up in Portland with Detroit. Tonights card presents two solid plays as well.

Milwaukee +7 -110 3 units
New Jersey -2.5 -110 2 units

The Spurs have been hottest team in league other than Dallas going into this week. They are playing at a superb level and it is tough to bet against them right now. That being said, I like the home team tonight to keep this a close game. Mike Redd will have a big game IMO and I love playing on teams with a brand new coach after a firing.

At the Meadowlands, I see a Nets team getting ready to make a last surge this season. This is a huge game for them not only in playoff chase but as well for their confidence. Miami has played well w/o Wade but I think you will see them closer to .500 the rest of the season than this 7 game win streak would suggest. The Nets light it up on National TV tonight and should win this one in the 4th qtr.

GL to all.

BTW. I generally wouldn't play on a team like NJ after such a long trip but this is one of those gut plays in all honesty and I think they get it done. Also leaves me a with another possible situation this weekend.

scared.gif

I hate being against you...

what i saw as motivating factors in the spurs game was the less than average defensive performance from SAS last game...the revenge against the bucks...and the show that dallas and phoenix put on last night might insight some showmanship from our spurs tonight...on top of that, these teams are going in opposite directions right now obviously...6.5 wasnt a terrible number...but gl on your nets play

I understand your thoughts as always. This game has the added element of Stotts being fired and a new coach. Its amazing what kind of impact that can have on a team. It may be for a game, a few games or even the rest of the season but the mindset is much different.

I expect the Spurs to win a tight one. One of those games teams like the Spurs win late.

GL tonight.

no Lakers @ Nuggets bet ? and your thread is called TNT Thursday sissy

Back