time to post my week 1 card so far

Chill got dusted.
BG looked like Euless Trinity, players were yuge.
The dang safety was 6'2" or so?
I got see about a qtr and a half.
CHill Oline didn't have a chance.

Chill got dusted.
BG looked like Euless Trinity, players were yuge.
The dang safety was 6'2" or so?
I got see about a qtr and a half.
CHill Oline didn't have a chance.

You only have to look at most of the coaches to understand how much time they spend in the weight room too. Big, strong and sometimes fast. They wore them down so the score is only somewhat indicative because CHill gassed mid third qtr and then hung their heads so BG poured it on.

687 yards 31 first downs.

Charleston Southern - Going to be very tough on teams. Their front seven did a great job of tackling, penetrating and maintaining discipline throughout the game against the bison. Thought their strategy was clear and effective. That strategy was to load up to stop the power running game of ndsu and force new qb Easton Stick beat them. He was not particularly good though he had a few big throws. The Buccaneers tired in the fourth qtr but still kept fighting. They missed a game winning fg by a foot or two at the end of regulation. Option attack for the Bucs will get better as the season goes along, and they were missing a key offensive lineman (per outside sources I have no idea how good he is) last night. Most teams at this level will struggle to stop it consistently. Chareleston Southern is a physical football team. I would also keep an eye on #84 Kameron Brown. Just a freshman but he is a big guy, 6-3 200 per espn. He is going to make a lot of big plays for the Bucs down the line when teams are not ready for the pass. Copeland is a game QB but he is a little slow in option decision making and doesn't throw the ball particularly accurately. I don't know how to describe him as a player ...sort of like that pesky kid that isn't really very talented but just tries hard every play.

NDSU - Front seven is nasty. They have some weaknesses in the secondary that can be exploited. Offensive line big and strong. WR group had some drops but Stick was also whipping some passes when the guys were not that far from him too. Stick appeared to struggle with anything intermediate. He threw the fly pattern ok and was serviceable on the short stuff but despite CSU loading up to stop the run, Stick rarely found a TE or slot guy in the seam or hit a mid range out. He is going to have to develop but for now it is an even larger drop off from Wentz than most probably thought. This is one of the few fcs teams I have watched over the last few years (because they are the ones that get put on tv a lot) and this looked like the worst offensive version by a long ways. Against teams with weak run defense and no passing game, they will dominate the game but against teams who can throw on offense to exploit their secondary weaknesses and who can defend the run and exploit weaknesses in their pass game, they could be more vulnerable. It doesn't look like a championship team to me this time.

Anyway, survived overtime with an under and that is always nice. Not sure what it takes to secure an under without sweating the last five minutes of the game. Again, I utilized a lot of information from another handicapper as a basis point for the bet on that game so figure I should thanks to that person for their work and sharing of it .. "thanks".

Last edited:
You only have to look at most of the coaches to understand how much time they spend in the weight room too. Big, strong and sometimes fast. They wore them down so the score is only somewhat indicative because CHill gassed mid third qtr and then hung their heads so BG poured it on.

I didn't get they were a private, recruit team. I mean they won fair and square.
But as you know, we have to live by the NCAAjr (UIL) rules:

[h=2]Eligibility for Athletic Contests[/h]
  • meet all the requirements above,
  • are less than 19 years old on September 1 preceding the contest or have been granted eligibility based on a disability that delayed their education by at least one year,
  • live with their parents inside the school district attendance zone their first year of attendance (see your school administrator for exceptions),
  • have not moved or changed schools for athletic purposes,
  • have not violated the athletic amateur rule, and
  • were eligible according to the fifteen day rule and the residence rule prior to district certification.
When I saw that Dline not move when hit by the CHill OLine, I knew they were in trouble.

I didn't get they were a private, recruit team. I mean they won fair and square.
But as you know, we have to live by the NCAAjr (UIL) rules:

Eligibility for Athletic Contests

• meet all the requirements above,
  • are less than 19 years old on September 1 preceding the contest or have been granted eligibility based on a disability that delayed their education by at least one year,
  • live with their parents inside the school district attendance zone their first year of attendance (see your school administrator for exceptions),
  • have not moved or changed schools for athletic purposes,
  • have not violated the athletic amateur rule, and
  • were eligible according to the fifteen day rule and the residence rule prior to district certification.
When I saw that Dline not move when hit by the CHill OLine, I knew they were in trouble.

It's completely an unfair advantage that Bishop Gorman has. In Nevada we don't separate the private from the public schools and it has gotten so lopsided that we even had an assemblyman trying to pass bills to change the rules last year and not allow Bishop Gorman to compete for State titles.

Wow , that's interesting.
I guess if you're gifted and your parents can basically send you to a prep school , then all power to you.
Our obvious love for the game is more community driven.
Not that we don't have our slimy moves.
If memory serves(I'm sure it will fail), in '92 , after a state 'ship in '91, Mojo gets through rd1 of the playoffs and information gets to the district that a certain player lives on the wrong corner and shouldn't be attending Permian. Now, I'm sure it's been proven and rehashed but at the time I heard it was possibly leaked by an OHS grad , possibly a city council OHS grad. I don't really know, but of course that was the family scuttlebutt. No bias there.
Needless to say, Permian forfeited all wins, including the playoff win.

Oh well , don't mean to clutter your excellent thread with this stuff. Just love the high school game. Thanks for the link.

Hey VK, always good to see your thread....I see you on Texas State and the under in Athens in week one. I thought I would give you a few thoughts

Sprague makes plays with his legs but struggled with accuracy and holding onto the ball LY when he played. He's serviceable but not going to win any games with his arm. Bobcats have a deep stable of backs and I would look for them to lean on them especially early as they are breaking a bunch of new linemen. Numbers for Bobcats defense from last year look pretty bad but once LB Poling got hurt they really fell apart. I think the real OU Bobcats D is closer to what you saw in the first 6 games of the year last season especially with what should be a beastly D line.
Guess what I'm saying is that I like your under bet and added it myself @ 59.

As for the spread, Bobcats laying 21 to anyone is pretty suspect, I know next to nothing about Texas State. I would imagine they struggle to put up points in Athens and HC Withers got ran out of Columbus on a rail so not expecting them to be particularly well-coached. Texas State is moving out of that shitbag 4-2-5 so I would think they improve their defensive numbers over last year. I'm seeing something like 34-10, 31-17, comfortably under and close to the ATS number.

My only other bet so far is Toledo +3 @ Arky State. Not sure why a team that hung 63 on Ark State in the bowl game in '14, and 37 on them last year is a dog. Toledo's new coach looked fine to me in the bowl game when they handled Temple.
Toledo has a "new" QB in Woodside, but he has played some and there won't be much or any drop-off from last year. Hunt will rumble all over these guys especially since his whole OL is back.

Good luck this year. I'll try to stop by more often than I have been to talk MAC.

Hey VK, always good to see your thread....I see you on Texas State and the under in Athens in week one. I thought I would give you a few thoughts

Sprague makes plays with his legs but struggled with accuracy and holding onto the ball LY when he played. He's serviceable but not going to win any games with his arm. Bobcats have a deep stable of backs and I would look for them to lean on them especially early as they are breaking a bunch of new linemen. Numbers for Bobcats defense from last year look pretty bad but once LB Poling got hurt they really fell apart. I think the real OU Bobcats D is closer to what you saw in the first 6 games of the year last season especially with what should be a beastly D line.
Guess what I'm saying is that I like your under bet and added it myself @ 59.

As for the spread, Bobcats laying 21 to anyone is pretty suspect, I know next to nothing about Texas State. I would imagine they struggle to put up points in Athens and HC Withers got ran out of Columbus on a rail so not expecting them to be particularly well-coached. Texas State is moving out of that shitbag 4-2-5 so I would think they improve their defensive numbers over last year. I'm seeing something like 34-10, 31-17, comfortably under and close to the ATS number.

My only other bet so far is Toledo +3 @ Arky State. Not sure why a team that hung 63 on Ark State in the bowl game in '14, and 37 on them last year is a dog. Toledo's new coach looked fine to me in the bowl game when they handled Temple.
Toledo has a "new" QB in Woodside, but he has played some and there won't be much or any drop-off from last year. Hunt will rumble all over these guys especially since his whole OL is back.

Good luck this year. I'll try to stop by more often than I have been to talk MAC.

FWIW, Sprague left the program due to thoracic outlet syndrome.

Thanks for the thoughts, particularly on Withers. I don't really have my own opinion about him so good to get a reliable outside opinion. My biggest concern for that game... both in regards to the spread and the total is whether or not Texas State plays average pace or fast pace. I know it won't be slow pace.

I am tempted by toledo, agree that Woodside can hardly be considered a fresh face and isn't that big of a downgrade. I have to admit that I have developed a bit of respect for the Ark st program though.

Miss the MAC threads. Get your thread going soon.

FWIW, Sprague left the program due to thoracic outlet syndrome.

Thanks for the thoughts, particularly on Withers. I don't really have my own opinion about him so good to get a reliable outside opinion. My biggest concern for that game... both in regards to the spread and the total is whether or not Texas State plays average pace or fast pace. I know it won't be slow pace.

I am tempted by toledo, agree that Woodside can hardly be considered a fresh face and isn't that big of a downgrade. I have to admit that I have developed a bit of respect for the Ark st program though.

Miss the MAC threads. Get your thread going soon.

Somehow missed the Sprague news.
I guess they start Windham then...not sure what we have with him. He's definitely dual threat though.
yeah, Withers didn't impress in Columbus for sure although I'm no huge Luke Fickell fan and they kept him from that disastrous defensive staff.

I'll bring the MAC talk back...

Not fall camp without Miami Hurricane suspensions, dismissals or arrests. MAJOR dismissals with Muhammad and Grace.

Army QB Update

Monken: Bradshaw likely starting QB

Ahmad Bradshaw is expected to be Army’s starting quarterback when the Black Knights open up the 2016 season at Temple next Friday (Sept. 2).

Coach Jeff Monken said after Thursday’s practice that, “right now, Ahmad is likely to be the starting quarterback.”

Bradshaw would be making his eighth career start and second straight on opening day. The junior rushed for 143 yards and two touchdowns and threw for 107 and two touchdowns against Fordham last September.

Monken’s explanation for Bradshaw potentially getting the nod over sophomore Chris Carter: Simply, Bradshaw has taken more reps with the first team in the preseason. Carter missed two weeks of practice with a hamstring injury.

The potential choice of Bradshaw doesn’t come as a big surprise following his performance during Army’s scrimmage Saturday. Bradshaw ran the triple option smoothly and made good decisions.

Carter is improving each practice, Monken said. Could Army use both Bradshaw and Carter against Temple?

“He (Carter) just needs more reps,” Monken said. “He needs reps all next week. I anticipate that we’ll probably play both of them, at least some.”

Army QB Update

Monken: Bradshaw likely starting QB

Ahmad Bradshaw is expected to be Army’s starting quarterback when the Black Knights open up the 2016 season at Temple next Friday (Sept. 2).

Coach Jeff Monken said after Thursday’s practice that, “right now, Ahmad is likely to be the starting quarterback.”

Bradshaw would be making his eighth career start and second straight on opening day. The junior rushed for 143 yards and two touchdowns and threw for 107 and two touchdowns against Fordham last September.

Monken’s explanation for Bradshaw potentially getting the nod over sophomore Chris Carter: Simply, Bradshaw has taken more reps with the first team in the preseason. Carter missed two weeks of practice with a hamstring injury.

The potential choice of Bradshaw doesn’t come as a big surprise following his performance during Army’s scrimmage Saturday. Bradshaw ran the triple option smoothly and made good decisions.

Carter is improving each practice, Monken said. Could Army use both Bradshaw and Carter against Temple?

“He (Carter) just needs more reps,” Monken said. “He needs reps all next week. I anticipate that we’ll probably play both of them, at least some.”

The stories regarding him have been all over the place .. left, didn't leave, left, didn't leave. Now starting.

Crazy.

I think it was Cubsker who thought Carter is every bit as good as Bradshaw. Bigger upside, more mistake prone maybe.

I am of the plug and play opinion with the academies unless someone is just horrible or someone is just spectacular (Reynolds),

The stories regarding him have been all over the place .. left, didn't leave, left, didn't leave. Now starting.

Crazy.

I think it was Cubsker who thought Carter is every bit as good as Bradshaw. Bigger upside, more mistake prone maybe.

I am of the plug and play opinion with the academies unless someone is just horrible or someone is just spectacular (Reynolds),

Yeah, it's been a wild ride. Implicit in Monken's comments is that Carter has a higher upside no? I just like the fact that both will be ready to go for Temple.

I've looked at UTEP-NMSU a bit, and I can't make a case for the favorite. I know you like the dog, but what am I missing? Why isn't NMSU favored here?

I've looked at UTEP-NMSU a bit, and I can't make a case for the favorite. I know you like the dog, but what am I missing? Why isn't NMSU favored here?

I made UTEP the favorite. They beat NMSU in their house without their best player who they will have for this game. They have beaten nmsu quite a few times in a row as well. I have the writeup which covers my thoughts pretty thoroughly I think .... but ya ... don't see why this is much more than a slight UTEP advantage. And while I mentioned them beating NMSU last year, NMSU outplayed them. Over a TD seems a bit steep if Rose3 and the QB are a go. Aggies seem like a great bet to me if healthy .. don't think you are missing anything. Fear is UTEP just running it down their throat over and over again .. but gotta love that DC change for nmsu. Maybe doesn't show this game but gotta love it.

Afraid Brett Elliott is gonna high pace with Texas State after looking over some James Madison results/Boxes.

Incidentally, I forgot that is where Vad Lee (GT) ended up. He is in the CFL now.

The reason I am especially fearful is he has a QB he should trust to do it right out of the gate on the road. I would hope he would not in that situation in most cases, particularly when the coaching staff has mentioned lack of depth on several occasions in the stuff I have read. Fast pace and lack of depth just don't mix well, particularly long term but also in a single game. It also doesn't play well when you are overmatched. But an ooc road game they are expected to lose big.. maybe you just do what you do and I can't complain if they do.

A little fearful of that game right now and Garfather keeps poking me to make me more scared.

I guess this leads me to the question of what the play is at Michigan this week???

Michigan will certainly play slower than Kal, but its Defense could also force 4 fumbles and several INT's. Also, Harbaugh will take Time Outs to ensure Wolverines cover the 41.... Soooo, can Hawaii score 2 TD's in the Big House to cover the over of 54.5????

Appreciate your thoughts

Unless Michigan sets them up with turnovers or special teams, I don't see Hawaii finding the end zone more than once and think 0 TD's happens about as much as 1 or greater. The difference between Cal "tackling" and Michigan will be huge. Also, Cal got no pass rush, so while I thought Woolsey played pretty good in the opener, he had good conditions to do so. Wolverines are going to be in his face.

The Hawaii DL played well against Cal and they still got worn out by the end of the game. The travel in this case is so brutal it is hard to imagine Hawaii has any legs at all to play this game.

Normally I consider fumbles sort of flukish but Hawaii appears to have an ongoing problem.

Gun to my head, I would go with Michigan to just power them to death. 49-6 type of a score.

And yes, we know for a fact that Harbaugh likes to cover for the alumni. I will never, ever forget the SJSU game when he was coaching at Stanford.

Would also point out that the extra bowl practices from last year appeared to pay dividends for the Michigan offense. Between that and year two, I think the Wolverines will be better on offense this year.

Pretty sure it is ugly and gets ugly fast but it is also lined that way.

I suppose there is an advantage for Hawaii having already played a game, though

If you are going to back Michigan (I won't be), I would make sure the weather is ok. You don't want to lay 6 TD's in bad weather.

I don't think I added any new information for you or anything .. I guess I think it is lined pretty good. I do think Michigan is more likely to cover this number than Ville is against Charlotte.

And looking at the total it is totaled pretty good.

Looks like the Hawaii team total will be around 7 for the game..... seems right.
Looks like the Michigan team total will be around 48/49 .... seems right.
Looks like total points will be around 55 ... seems right.

Nothing for me in this one.

Here it is ... Harbaugh risked losing the game to run one more play when the clock was ticking to run out with SJSU out of timeouts and no way to keep game from ending, while Stanford had just a 6 point lead. In a world of justice they fumble and SJSU returns it for a TD. In an unjust world, Stanford covers the number for the first time in the game with under 10 seconds to play when the game should have been over. 2008

• 1st and 10 at SJSU 33

(1:30 - 4th) Toby Gerhart rush for 13 yards to the SJSt 20 for a 1ST down.
  • 1st and 10 at SJSU 20

(1:01 - 4th) Toby Gerhart rush for 5 yards to the SJSt 15.
  • 2nd and 5 at SJSU 15

(1:01 - 4th) Timeout SAN JOSE ST, clock 01:01.
  • 2nd and 5 at SJSU 15

(0:54 - 4th) Toby Gerhart rush for 8 yards to the SJSt 7 for a 1ST down.
  • 1st and Goal at SJSU 7

(0:54 - 4th) Timeout SAN JOSE ST, clock 00:54.
  • 1st and Goal at SJSU 7

(0:45 - 4th) Toby Gerhart rush for 5 yards to the SJSt 2.
  • 2nd and Goal at SJSU 2

(0:09 - 4th) Toby Gerhart rush for 2 yards for a TOUCHDOWN.
  • (0:09 - 4th) Aaron Zagory extra point GOOD.
  • (0:09 - 4th) Travis Golia kickoff for 30 yards returned by Jeff Clark for 4 yards to the SJSt 44.

Had a minor pr adjustment and the more I examined the game the more I settled on a lower scoring affair. As I think USC can have the type of game where they run for effective gain behind one of the better offensive lines in the country (Maybe Bama, UGA, FSU and LSU better? maybe). This should help them advance the ball somewhat though I think grinding out long drives and converting third and three and four is a tough way to beat bama. Long term USC will be fine at the QB position. Helton is announcing the starter this afternoon and I assume it will be Browne because it gives him depth he needs. It is pretty clear Browne would transfer if he wasn't the starter and I don't see Helton wanting another circus around the team right off the bat. He can play Browne and then go to the kid if Browne struggles. In any event, I would expect USC to protect the QB a little early .. maybe quick throws to JuJu. They may open up later but I suspect it will be close to the vest early. Bama also breaking in a QB and since Cam Robinson is finished doing his ride-alongs and the charges were dismissed, I believe he is playing in this game. So I would look for Bama to run behind him, particularly with the USC DL being an unusual question mark heading into this year. If that Dline shows up and USC QB play is good, this team for USC could also be pretty good. In any event, I think both teams are going to be run first. 2015 Bama was a slow paced team, USC an average paced team. With both losing key QB's, I think the pace is that much slower game 1. So I generally like totals in this range where I think both teams are capable offensively but don't rate to just have a ton of big plays. It makes for a grinding game and a game where field position is often poor for the offensive side of the ball. Given all that, despite my pr having a lean to Alabama, I think the points are slightly more valuable than I originally thought.
I like your thoughts here, and would figure that Bama is going to really look to establish the run and go low risk in the passing game and then rely on their defense. Makes a lot of sense. BOL on the season.

Thanks for the feedback....I wont be taking Michigan even though I do think Harbaugh will make an effort to cover...on the flip side, Michigan's 3 consecutive shut-outs was very impressive last year, so if Hawaii doesnt get on the board early, I can see Michigan working to maintain the shutout even while the game is out of hand...also on the road Hawaii was shut out on the road at tOSU, Wisconsin, and Boise last year; Looks like a no play for me on the Total as well, but I still think that I would lean over....Harbaugh may put up 50...just because.

I think the Michigan offense is going to be better than people assume. Certainly, there is concern at QB, but I think Ty Isaac is going to have a monster year. And he's projected as the backup right now. With a great running game and fantastic WRs (including a safety net at TE), the QBs job is going to be easy. The defense is going to give them plenty of short fields.

Here it is ... Harbaugh risked losing the game to run one more play when the clock was ticking to run out with SJSU out of timeouts and no way to keep game from ending, while Stanford had just a 6 point lead. In a world of justice they fumble and SJSU returns it for a TD. In an unjust world, Stanford covers the number for the first time in the game with under 10 seconds to play when the game should have been over. 2008

• 1st and 10 at SJSU 33

(1:30 - 4th) Toby Gerhart rush for 13 yards to the SJSt 20 for a 1ST down.
  • 1st and 10 at SJSU 20

(1:01 - 4th) Toby Gerhart rush for 5 yards to the SJSt 15.
  • 2nd and 5 at SJSU 15

(1:01 - 4th) Timeout SAN JOSE ST, clock 01:01.
  • 2nd and 5 at SJSU 15

(0:54 - 4th) Toby Gerhart rush for 8 yards to the SJSt 7 for a 1ST down.
  • 1st and Goal at SJSU 7

(0:54 - 4th) Timeout SAN JOSE ST, clock 00:54.
  • 1st and Goal at SJSU 7

(0:45 - 4th) Toby Gerhart rush for 5 yards to the SJSt 2.
  • 2nd and Goal at SJSU 2

(0:09 - 4th) Toby Gerhart rush for 2 yards for a TOUCHDOWN.
  • (0:09 - 4th) Aaron Zagory extra point GOOD.
  • (0:09 - 4th) Travis Golia kickoff for 30 yards returned by Jeff Clark for 4 yards to the SJSt 44.

why must you bring this up?! Ugh. Haha.

Haha joe. I have a lot of bad history with sjsu. The boise st sjsu game from one year was probably the most angry i ever got in a sportsbook, other than when i was standing next to a guy who kept using the n word. Dumbass.

Yeah, must have been Rose 3, remember hernia was the injury.
Thought it was Don Best twitter, but can't find the post now...

why must you bring this up?! Ugh. Haha.

I was at this game. The alumni behind the Stanford bench from the stands were screaming at Harbaugh to score. They were almost chanting for the score. True story.
I got beat for $200 on this decision and almost threw up all over the guy in front of me.

I was at this game. The alumni behind the Stanford bench from the stands were screaming at Harbaugh to score. They were almost chanting for the score. True story.
I got beat for $200 on this decision and almost threw up all over the guy in front of me.

I forbid you from going to any game i bet on ....which, for week one, means you can't go to any games

Kyle,

i whole heartedly agree with you on both your Tulane plays. However, the game line doesn't make sense to me and it seems as though lines makers are giving WF too much credit for their offense and not sure what they'd base that on. I don't have nearly as sophisticated of a power rankings/line making system as a lot of folks (you included) so I'm curious to see where you put this line and where you think lines makers are coming from by making it so high...I must be missing something.

Kyle,

i whole heartedly agree with you on both your Tulane plays. However, the game line doesn't make sense to me and it seems as though lines makers are giving WF too much credit for their offense and not sure what they'd base that on. I don't have nearly as sophisticated of a power rankings/line making system as a lot of folks (you included) so I'm curious to see where you put this line and where you think lines makers are coming from by making it so high...I must be missing something.

Pure PR is below two TD's, fwiw.

Before the bowl, Graham threw 9 of 12 for 132 at Toledo, 15 of 24 for 190 at Buffalo, 11 of 23 for 158 vs western mich, and 11 of 17 for 142 against ohio.... obviously those aren't the same kind of numbers Drew Hare was producing in that offense. Big difference no doubt. Articles I have read said that the NIU coach felt the defense was currently ahead of the offense. I dunno if I always believe the HC's in these types of quotes but take it fwiw.

Another guy I respect basically said the following back in July ... " Seems like a typical game where we have hope for Wyoming only for them to lose (by) 24"

On paper, I should really love this game and of course I played it ... but something doesn't feel right.

This is an ancient post, and sorry I'm just getting to it, but the thing I don't like from a Wyoming perspective is this:

NIU on the road the last 5 years : 21-8-1 ATS
Wyoming at home the last 5 years: 10-20 ATS

Still looking at that one, and altitude certainly a concern, but close to pulling the trigger on NIU for me. My hesitation is that you're on the other side actually.

This is an ancient post, and sorry I'm just getting to it, but the thing I don't like from a Wyoming perspective is this:

NIU on the road the last 5 years : 21-8-1 ATS
Wyoming at home the last 5 years: 10-20 ATS

Still looking at that one, and altitude certainly a concern, but close to pulling the trigger on NIU for me. My hesitation is that you're on the other side actually.

I won't be shocked if NIU torches them. From a value standpoint my pr just gave it such a big variance that it was an auto-play. I mean minus three scores if it were at niu? no way.

Already 248 posts and we are just getting started. One of the best threads on college football on the intraweb. Thanks for all the hard work.

I don't think I've even stopped in and said hey to my ole friend! Great to see you still doing your thing. I started looking for at that Houston/Ok under last night as well. I haven't done anything on it and its actually been little talked about across the interwebs from what I can see. In looking back at Houston from 2015, that rush defense was just filthy. Not a ton of apples to apples in similar quality in what they will see in the opener but I think it's safe to say they can have some real success defending the run. Honestly, my biggest concern is both defenses play the run so well it turns into the type of paced passing game I would want to avoid. I may even look to short the ok RBs in the prop market. GL buddy thanks for taking the time you do to help so many others

I don't think I've even stopped in and said hey to my ole friend! Great to see you still doing your thing. I started looking for at that Houston/Ok under last night as well. I haven't done anything on it and its actually been little talked about across the interwebs from what I can see. In looking back at Houston from 2015, that rush defense was just filthy. Not a ton of apples to apples in similar quality in what they will see in the opener but I think it's safe to say they can have some real success defending the run. Honestly, my biggest concern is both defenses play the run so well it turns into the type of paced passing game I would want to avoid. I may even look to short the ok RBs in the prop market. GL buddy thanks for taking the time you do to help so many others

I like when you are around. Makes it kyle squared rather than just kyle square.

I will be doing halftimes today. I will post them if I have reception where I am at and bet it fast enough where anyone else could actually get the bet in if they were tailing. No reception or betting it right before 2H starts won't be posted or mentioned by me at all in the thread.

Back