Thursday's NBA

from yesterday's thread:

thanks to cashe, sammymeatballs, alburna, satyr, retburj, and nawlisn...cheers fellas

yes, lakers did play yesterday but i don't think they expended that much energy...odom is fresh...spurs are not nearly as dominant without ginobli...the spurs were giving charlotte 6.5 and phoenix 6.5 and now the lakers 3

in the nhl, i'm playing:

Washington Capitals +115

phili took washington out in game 7 in the playoffs last year...they are 2-1 against them this year including a 7-1 win at home...i think washington is a better team and gets revenge here...after losing 4 in a row, washington won last game and hopefully are back on track:

here is a quote from washington's coach after last game:

"I thought we played as good of a game we have played in a long time," coach Bruce Boudreau said. "We should have won in regulation, but didn't. We got the two points anyway."

tazz good luck..might through a gentlemens wager to keep me going..thanks for the insight ..

alburna, was going to tail you on bowling green...i see they won by 13, i assume they covered?....nice job bro

crazy time of the year...syr hits a 3 at the buzzerto beat conn (getting reviewed)...nba, nhyl, and tennis for me, i don't have time...i will need to tail some of you guys lol

and we have work (well most of us lol), girls, commitments, not enough time at this time of the year

wow..march fuckin maddnesss...sweet baby jesus..did the spurs ever have the lead?? routine as always..i need to find u out there in toronto and buy u a labatts..

Back