Thursday with short write ups

Davek

Will update record later in a rush

Royals/Twins over 8
both these starters are mediocre at best. Hammel also is a 5 inning pitcher as this point in his career. Royals bullpen has looked awful. Twins have been hitting and you got to expect the royals bats to come around at some point. Maybe today is the day against a suspect starter and below average twins bullpen.
over 8 550 to win 500

Colorado -105
See Gwarner's awesome writeup on this game. No Braun, Chase Anderson is a contact pitcher against a good col lineup. Brewers bullpen is not good despite what they did yesterday. The prospect for colorado has good "potential" and their revamped bullpen has looked great. Basically still a bet on rockies offense to outscore brewers offense
Rockies 1050 to win 1000

Cubs -140 and over 7.5 -120
see write up from yesterday
cubs 350 to win 250
over 7.5. 600 to win 500

haha anything is worth it, don't expect to see too many novels like mine in the wee hours of the morning

GL :shake:

Boom! good stuff Gwarner, I def don't take the rockies that big today without your write up and info on the pitcher.

Toronto -130
This is my play of the day and jumped out at me last night. Stroman is the staff ace. He is a solid pitcher with great stuff. Fresh off his WBC mvp I like him to get toronto into the win column. Snell strikes guys out a lot of batters but he also walks a lot of batters. Snell has struggled with his command all spring, and I like this patient toronto line against him. This line has been steadily going up since I placed this wager last night. so grab it soon
Toronto 1950 to win 1500

Giants F5 over 5 and FG over 9.5
arizona's ballpark is an over machine. roof is open i believe. Both these pitchers can struggle. Both bullpens have been a mess.
over 5 F5 330 to win 300
ove 9.5 FG 330 to win 300

Mets game
will be postponed, I live in hoboken and its a monsoon outside no chance they play

Houston F5 -.5 -125
I really want to take houston tonight big. They do well against lefties with their right handed top heavy lineup. Miranda is nothing special. He struggled so much in the spring he didn't even win a roster spot. The only reason he is starting is due to the pitching staff injuries. Musgrove started great last season when called up but the came back down to reality. Sweeping a four game series is so hard to do. Its a stupid reason to not bet a game big, but I am going to cut my bet back significantly due to that factor.
Houston F5 -.5 375 to win 300

If that roof is open it's a money maker every year...all 3 games have gone over so far which makes me a bit hesitant but the pitching matchups have steadily declined with each game in this series...this one could explode over at any time, even in the late innings...books haven't adjusted the total high enough, I have this one capped around 12 or 13

Back