Thursday TNT NBA Action 02/26/09

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

0-1 last night missed with the bulls. Brings my max play up to 6-3 after all-star and 17-7 for 2009.

OVER Phoenix Suns/Los Angeles Lakers 237 * 6 units
Expect both squads to go off and put on a show. Lakers defense has slipped ever since Bynum presence was gone. In their last game against OKC the lakers struggled with offensive boards and look for the lakers to get many 2nd chance points. Shotclock might not be a factor in this one, should cruise easily over the total.
130-124

Houston Rockets + 3 * 3 units
Was going to lay-off this one, but decided to make it a smaller play instead. Both teams are on a winning streak, Cavaliers get West back last week while Houston PG emerges. I actually think the Rockets are a much better team without Mcgrady in the line-up limping on every single possession from the tip off. Now I know both teams are on fire but I'll take the home squad here tonight against a team that has struggled on the road.
98-93

Do you still like the over if Nash doesn't play? You've been money with the 6 unit plays. GL.

Los Angeles Lakers - 6 [FIRST HALF] * 6 units
68-54

Ben Wallace looks to be done for good, no that it mattered for the Cavaliers, seems like all he did was stood in the paint and miss free throws. Look like Steve Nash is out, and I got stuck with the total at 237. I still love it.

:shake:

Do you still like the over if Nash doesn't play? You've been money with the 6 unit plays. GL.

If they decide to drop 5 points off, my rankings got them at 254, Nash out I'd take away about 10 points. I still love this game without Nash, just because he is out does not make this squad not run. Nash has been struggling anyways...Nash doesn't play defense and sure while he was in, the suns still gave up a total of 113 ppg average after the break.

68-54

Ben Wallace looks to be done for good, no that it mattered for the Cavaliers, seems like all he did was stood in the paint and miss free throws. Look like Steve Nash is out, and I got stuck with the total at 237. I still love it.

:cheers: too easy...OVER is looking like a cruise right now also.

68-54

:cheers: too easy...OVER is looking like a cruise right now also.

ROCKETS :cheers:

29awmj4.gif

Thanks guys, unbelievable 3-0 got very luck with that OVA!!! 1 point win, but i'll take it.

Back