Thursday TNT 12/27/12 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL BASKETBALL - THU 12/27[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Thu 12/27[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]503[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Boston Celtics[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+8.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 189 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]07:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]504[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Los Angeles Clippers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-8.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 189 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

The total is very short, especially on Boston I think. Can't imagine that Boston, off a rest, will score below 90 points.

The total is very short, especially on Boston I think. Can't imagine that Boston, off a rest, will score below 90 points.

I think the line is set about right, the c's allow 97 & the Clippers allow 91.9 ppg. Celtics off a low scoring win but the Nets were tragic... also last 3 road games for Boston totaled 189, 190, and 191 in their last 3 road games previous to the Nets win. Before that they were even lower, so I can see why the line is set where it is. Clippers just broke (what i assume from final scores-too lazy to get #) an under streak with the recent Nuggets game, and also won in a spot where many were fading them. Tough call to see what the pace will be, but I can't fathom the Clippers coming out flat like the Nets who turned the ball over 20 times. Not sure if I can step in front of that train. taking the C's off a win as a dog knowing in all likelihood they will be outrebounded (30th in the league) is risky.

I really had no idea Avery was on the hot seat, just a bad couple weeks, right? I'm apparently following the NBA extremely casually.

I really had no idea Avery was on the hot seat, just a bad couple weeks, right? I'm apparently following the NBA extremely casually.

He was WAY too predictable with his offensive sets. Deron was pissed off with how he was being utilized and how stagnant the offense was.

Lol supposedly proky has had this planned for a month. He was mad when he watched them lose three in a row earlier in the month

You don't want Mike Brown, he can't coach the divas, which pretty much means he can't coach in the NBA.

PJ Carlesimo will probably have to go into hiding if he's interim for too long
nba_a_sprewell_200.jpg

Finally they got rid of him. Not a bad coach, just a bad fit for this team...

IS PJ going to let them run? Nets play Charlotte and Cleve .. b2b..both games at home ..

Total is actually very tough.
Refs are Very over.
Trends favor under
Situation seems to favor under
Should point out that Clippers play at Utah tomorrow
Last 10 between these teams break 8-2 over and last 3 this year break 3-0 over with all Clipper wins
Utah HIGHLY motivated tomorrow between sweep and last game home loss
Tend to think at this point Clippers are very focused on keeping the win streak alive so they will try to slow todays game under.
9 of last 15 between these 2 under
maybe a very small bet on the under as least of evils

Last edited:
@RohdeOK: Mavs coach Rick Carlisle said Rodrigue Beaubois is ill and "probably going to be inactive" tonight vs. #Thunder.

Back