Thursday MLB Discussion

GL fellas . Be back at some point . Didnt even touch the high chalk games in any fashion ...thinh the only sides were Reds and Jays -1.5 ...

Playing Zona ML later ...even like -1.5 for them....

Gotta think about the NCAAF game now....

I AM ALMOST CERTAIN A DIVISION WINNER CANNOT PLAY A WILD CARD TEAM FROM THEIR OWN DIVISION WHICH MEANS THE CUBS WILL MORE THAN LIKELY PLAY THE DODGERS IN ROUND 1 and cannot face the Brewers. I am not 100% but that is my understanding. :shake:

I was aware of that in making my post.

like AZ as well without even looking at the matchup. It seems that they have woken up offensively and are trying to get a streak going. They got to step on throats to do this and i expect scoring early and often. Drew is also playing some motivated ball after his Grandmother's passing. (Rest in peace)

We are getting extraordinary value off of Lincy this start at just a pick against a team that is still in the playoff race. AZ just got a game back up on the dodgers yesterday. They cannot afford to give it up. Unit has been here before. I cannot expect him to throw fire anymore, obviously, but i do expect a flat out balls out effort by him to win this game. If you're looking for a spot of motivation, then this is it. A playoff bordering team that has been woken up from their offensive slumber with the only momentum they've had in the past month or so..

Baltimore's last 15 games of offense -

4, 4, 2, 4, 2, 1, 14, 1, 1, 6, 2, 6, 7, 2 & 7 run totals.

7 totals of 0-2 runs
3 totals of 3-4 runs.
5 totals of 5+ runs.

Baltimore has registered at least 1 Over result in their last 42 series (incl. their present series vs TOR).

Sure is all or nothing with these fucko's...

It seems that they have woken up offensively

or they simply like facing Sanchez.

Yesterday apart from that 5 run 2nd inning they did almost nothing offensively, and that inning had Webb up w/2 out and still no runs scored, and he hit a 2 run double (which soon after was followed by a 2 run homer). If instead he becomes the 3rd out, AZ total 2-3 runs for the game & SFN wins.

AZ is that bad, yesterday they just got a rare break. Unfortunately Lincecum is off that 138 pitch game, so there has to be a question mark over him which prevents my betting SFN. But I couldn't trust that AZ offense to bet the home team.

i totally agree, bc. This team is not that good. This is all they have though. Lincy has some nasty shit but has never really had hitters go after him like their life depended on it, cuz he has never been in a playoff situation. I could very well lose as your logic would support, but in AZ's situation..when a wing and a prayer is all you got, you have to take it.

like AZ as well without even looking at the matchup. It seems that they have woken up offensively and are trying to get a streak going. They got to step on throats to do this and i expect scoring early and often. Drew is also playing some motivated ball after his Grandmother's passing. (Rest in peace)

We are getting extraordinary value off of Lincy this start at just a pick against a team that is still in the playoff race. AZ just got a game back up on the dodgers yesterday. They cannot afford to give it up. Unit has been here before. I cannot expect him to throw fire anymore, obviously, but i do expect a flat out balls out effort by him to win this game. If you're looking for a spot of motivation, then this is it. A playoff bordering team that has been woken up from their offensive slumber with the only momentum they've had in the past month or so..

I am playing Zona in a variety of ways as well as lesser plays on 1st 5 inn over and over . Maybe some 1st inn score YES props ...

Anyway crazy trend I just noticed .

Look at the 2008 meetings bewteen these two ...

After the SFG won the 1st game every game thereafter and every series has been a sweep.....

Lincecum thrwon 115+ in 5 of the past 6 outings . Plus 127 and 138 last 2....why ? :cheers:

Back