Thursday MLB Discussion

saunders gets outta bases loaded no outs without givin up a run in the 4th. makes up for the angels chokin away the first two innings with just one run.

lookin at these games for later any thoughts ? really like phils and mets but both over -200 is alot.

<TABLE class=WagerTable cellSpacing=2 width="100%" border=0 cellpading="1"><TBODY><TR><TD width=80>WagerType:</TD><TD>Date:</TD><TD align=left>Team:</TD><TD>BuyPoints / Pitcher:</TD></TR><TR><TD>Straight</TD><TD width=50>Sep 18</TD><TD align=left>MLB [905] METS (NY) -205</TD><TD align=left><SELECT name=PIT_39850_4><OPTION value=0 selected>Action</OPTION><OPTION value=3>JO SANTANA-L/T REDDING -R</OPTION><OPTION value=1>JO SANTANA-L/Action</OPTION><OPTION value=2>Action/T REDDING -R</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR><TR><TD>Straight</TD><TD width=50>Sep 18</TD><TD align=left>MLB [911] PHILLIES (PHI)-PC -210</TD><TD align=left><SELECT name=PIT_40179_4><OPTION value=0 selected>Action</OPTION><OPTION value=3>C HAMELS -L/M HAMPTON -L</OPTION><OPTION value=1>C HAMELS -L/Action</OPTION><OPTION value=2>Action/M HAMPTON -L</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR><TR><TD>Straight</TD><TD width=50>Sep 18</TD><TD align=left>MLB [913] GIANTS (SFO) -105</TD><TD align=left><SELECT name=PIT_39854_4><OPTION value=0 selected>Action</OPTION><OPTION value=3>T LINCECUM-R/R JOHNSON -L</OPTION><OPTION value=1>T LINCECUM-R/Action</OPTION><OPTION value=2>Action/R JOHNSON -L</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR><TR><TD>Straight</TD><TD width=50>Sep 18</TD><TD align=left>MLB [919] WHITE SOX (CWS) +135</TD><TD align=left><SELECT name=PIT_39857_4><OPTION value=0 selected>Action</OPTION><OPTION value=3>J VAZQUEZ -R/M MUSSINA -R</OPTION><OPTION value=1>J VAZQUEZ -R/Action</OPTION><OPTION value=2>Action/M MUSSINA -R</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR><TR><TD>Straight</TD><TD width=50>Sep 18</TD><TD align=left>MLB [924] RAYS (TB) -175</TD><TD align=left><SELECT name=PIT_39859_5><OPTION value=0 selected>Action</OPTION><OPTION value=3>G PERKINS -L/J SHIELDS -R</OPTION><OPTION value=1>G PERKINS -L/Action</OPTION><OPTION value=2>Action/J SHIELDS -R</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR><TR><TD>Straight</TD><TD width=50>Sep 18</TD><TD align=left>CFB [303] WEST VIRGINIA -3EV</TD><TD align=left><SELECT name=BUY_39374_0><OPTION value=0 selected>Buy no points</OPTION><OPTION value=0.5>Buy ½ for -2½-120</OPTION><OPTION value=1>Buy 1 for -2-130</OPTION><OPTION value=1.5>Buy 1½ for -1½-140</OPTION><OPTION value=2>Buy 2 for -1-150</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yes I agree, but I missed getting it in.

SN - Do you have any thoughts on Hou/Fla tonight? I'm leaning over there but don't know much about Arias. Also, hard not to like TB with Shields being so dominant at home. Rays better vs. Rh's but Perkins has really been poor over his L4 starts.

Was thinking about an over myself but problem is Houston just hasnt contributed much . Wigginton played yesterday and he is definetly a key bat especially vs LHSP. You wonder if the layoff killed his momentum as he was on a tear for a good bit . Cant say I know much about Arias other then he has done his job in the opps given to him . I have to research the game really didnt get a chance to look at it much yet . I do think Hanley is listed as questionable though.

If your weighing Fairchild into the equation I would be cautious . I know the runs are high and the strike % is kinda low but he had some crap pitchers to work with ...His recent overs I see Harrison @ Boston , Pelfrey vs Moehler which is gonna be interesting because it was Moehler's 1st Night over and remember betting it cause it was just so due to hit and came off the pen I think , Jason Davis on the road @ STL , Carlos Silva on the road , and Darrell rasner ....so no suprises and the rest of his games pretty low scoring .....

Olsen just had a 2-1 game with him at home...

get this HOU 12 for 119 last 4 days .101 avg.......Arias good if you take away his Coors stats hasnt allowed a run ...in 14 innings only 6 hits ...tough on RHBs so far ...

Have som ework to do but thinking FLA and possibly UNDER if I see a solid pen available for each .....

Twins fading fast and hard to pass on TB here...only worry a tad aboutTB being flat and Twinkies off a sweep desperate to grab 1 but Perkins has faded last few weeks ino......

be back before they start:cheers:

Tough to lay 200 on the road ....trust Philly a tad more ...Nats can LHP and the Mets pen is terrible . I had them yesterday and had to sweat them out almost all game despite leading 8-2 at one point .....

No way in HELL will I take SF here . They havent hit at all thise series and never did much vs LHSP to begin with . Lincecum threw a 127 and 138 pitches last 2 starts ----OVERUSE ......Probably a huge fade of him here ....

Dont like Moose for NYY but like Javy even less vs the Yanks. Just look at the starts vs them. They always make him labor and exit quickly . WSox pen is near untrustable IMO .....

Will probably play WV and over but that was my initial lean havent looked further.....

:shake:

hou @ fla: don't know anything about arias. florida is streaking and houston cannot score, really feeling the loss of lee. i don't know if i would feel safe at all w/ an over either because they opened this pretty low imo and if hanley doesnt play that would really put me off that. florida should definately win but i dont wanna put too much faith (or money) on olsen.

Tough to lay 200 on the road ....trust Philly a tad more ...Nats can LHP and the Mets pen is terrible . I had them yesterday and had to sweat them out almost all game despite leading 8-2 at one point .....

No way in HELL will I take SF here . They havent hit at all thise series and never did much vs LHSP to begin with . Lincecum threw a 127 and 138 pitches last 2 starts ----OVERUSE ......Probably a huge fade of him here ....

Dont like Moose for NYY but like Javy even less vs the Yanks. Just look at the starts vs them. They always make him labor and exit quickly . WSox pen is near untrustable IMO .....

Will probably play WV and over but that was my initial lean havent looked further.....

after the Brewers loss makes me not want 2 even bet now :whip:

InternetTuffGuy.jpg

<TABLE class=format cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="30%"></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>: </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i'm lovin the phils however. i would possibly entertain an over too seeing as how i think phils unload tonight and should get close to the number by themselves.

i dont know about a side in the bronx but what you think about the over? i think this could be the game where offense has the advantage all night.

now or never for the Brewers

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspmlbondeck><TD class=yspscores>R. Durham 2B</TD><TD class=yspscores>2-4</TD></TR><TR class=yspmlbondeck><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>R. Braun LF</TD><TD class=yspscores>1-5</TD></TR><TR class=yspmlbondeck><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>P. Fielder 1B</TD><TD class=yspscores>1-3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i wouldn't bet a dollar on the twinkies. they are on a losing streak, perkins has been getting hit lately, shields is pretty damn sick (good bet at home), TB bullpen is much better than the shit twins road pen. i actually can't find one angle that favors the twins here.

Fuck this team. Torres is showing his age. If they lose this, kiss the season goodbye. What a terrible loss it would beq

No Ill be going for the Phillies. Love their team, sorry throw. Dodgers are a close second though

I don't normally post but I felt compelled after the Brewers are going to screw me again. The 1st time is when it was against the Diamondbacks up 6-0 going into the 9th and loss 7-6. This time my ass is a little looser so it is not going to hurt as bad.

I don't normally post but I felt compelled after the Brewers are going to screw me again. The 1st time is when it was against the Diamondbacks up 6-0 going into the 9th and loss 7-6. This time my ass is a little looser so it is not going to hurt as bad.

how do 1 of these fuckers not hit a HR of the shitty brewer pitchers ?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspmlbondeck><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>D. Lee 1B</TD><TD class=yspscores>0-4</TD></TR><TR class=yspmlbondeck><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>A. Ramirez 3B</TD><TD class=yspscores>2-4</TD></TR><TR class=yspmlbondeck><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>J. Edmonds CF</TD><TD class=yspscores>2-4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wood strikes out the side. I would say its basically over. i am calling a Ramirez walk off

Wood strikes out the side. I would say its basically over. i am calling a Ramirez walk off

1 of the next 3 batters will get a hr

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspmlbondeck><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>D. Lee 1B</TD><TD class=yspscores>0-4</TD></TR><TR class=yspmlbondeck><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>A. Ramirez 3B</TD><TD class=yspscores>2-4</TD></TR><TR class=yspmlbondeck><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>J. Edmonds CF</TD><TD class=yspscores>2-4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

all of these kids in the angels lineup have power.. LAA is a scary ass club, so much potential and current talent..

If and that is a big IF, they can get out of this inning then there is a chance. However, like the earlier poster posted the Brew Crew has no heart just Bombers and gas cans.

Back