Thursday MLB Discussion

mark my word, brandon wood will be a large component of the angels club in the next two season, if not a good DH in playoffs... Kid has major power, he just needs a little more plate discipline.

2 pitches right on the outside corner Edmonds made a scene durning the first one, same exact pitch turned around and said fucking bullshit and was givin the hook

mark my word, brandon wood will be a large component of the angels club in the next two season, if not a good DH in playoffs... Kid has major power, he just needs a little more plate discipline.

I liked what ive seen in the game he has been in but dude K's 2much

no discipline what so ever

throw, you think it's bad what you're seeing right now, this guy was HORRIBLE when he first got called up. He is 5x better right now after being sent back down, all he needs is experience.. Pedro martinez came up to the hitting coach and told him, "these kids (wood and rodriguez) are going to be monsters" earlier in the season.

throw, you think it's bad what you're seeing right now, this guy was HORRIBLE when he first got called up. He is 5x better right now after being sent back down, all he needs is experience.. Pedro martinez came up to the hitting coach and told him, "these kids (wood and rodriguez) are going to be monsters" earlier in the season.

well i seen him a couple of times in the last couple of weeks he was batting 8th and 9th

Hardy, Hart, Counsell coming up. In other words to the bottom of the 12 we go still tied 6-6

Hardy, Hart, Counsell coming up. In other words to the bottom of the 12 we go still tied 6-6
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

Cosign/Human windmills

Back