Thursday MLB Discussion

Fuck it, I am a Dodgers fan from here on out. Fuck the brewers and this small market shit. Cant afford a decent closer.

I had the Dodgers - Milw would have been gravy and a great start to this Thursday.....I cant believe Torres got the first two outs and then just gagged...........I hated him when he played here in Pgh.................

Alright Throw. Lets get this shit done. Manny and the Dodgers for Champs in 08

I had the Dodgers - Milw would have been gravy and a great start to this Thursday.....I cant believe Torres got the first two outs and then just gagged...........I hated him when he played here in Pgh.................

I had the same

was 2late to add the Angels

after this bad loss I dont even wanna bet baseball 2day

may just pound WVU

No not that high up yet lol. Otherwise for sure would do that. He cant be a Brewers fan anymore after that shit

fuck bulger, piece of shit fucking gas can... i had u8 today. I had angels ML yesterday, and had u7.5 night before yesterday. 3rd time ive been moosed. What the fuck does it take for these teams to sstop being bitches

Manny Good Times

mlb_g_manny_412.jpg

Jonathan Moore/Getty Images
With the help of Manny Ramirez, the Dodgers sit atop the NL West.

i hope franky gets homered and loses the game. i am an angels fan. I am also an A's fan though. fuck these guys.

fuckin thank god. can't believe i had to sweat through that 9th. thought the walk off was comin for sure.

Fuck franky rodrguez. I hope he trips over a rock and gets his balls burnt off by that fucking bullpen heater that the ball got stuck under yesterday. 2<sup>nd</sup> time he’s fucked me and 2<sup>nd</sup> time bulger’s fucked me. The fuckery with this series has cost me over $5000. I am NOT joking.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

mussina last start at yankees stadium. Javy on 3 days rest. yanks are the only play there. i am so pissed.

twins have been garbage as of late, throw. their pen has also been shit on the road. Denard Span has also cooled down last two games, he is has been the catalyst lately.. you pair that with the one of the best home teams in baseball and you get a no-bet.

Maybe an under for 1st 5 since tampa cant hit lefties well and shields is solid at home..

rays in a huge let-down spot taking the rubber game? maybe, but remember that boston can still overtake them for division lead. I'm sure maddon is preaching that hardcore.

rays in a huge let-down spot taking the rubber game? maybe, but remember that boston can still overtake them for division lead. I'm sure maddon is preaching that hardcore.

true

staying away from this game cuz i wanna bet both teams in a way lol :shake:

taking mets ml....dont care about price.. They know what meltdown occured last year. pedal to the metal here.

Back