Thursday Discussion Thread

How can ya not think bout jays as dogs? Their offense isn’t exactly humming either but montas hasn’t been very good and jays lineup should be tough for a struggling lhp. Berrios off 2 awful starts so it should be bout time he has a good one vs yanks struggling bats.

I wanted to play the Ff under in milw pretty bad but looks like a nice roof open day w wind blowing out, don’t like unders in that park w those conditions even tho I think Heaney will prob not give up much of anything to brewers lineup and Barnes a beast. I worry could see a couple bombs, if one of those comes w men on base then 3.5 toast so I just left it alone:

Did get up here in time to play the rox/cards over 7.5, beautiful day here, ball should carry fine and once again they keep lining this series like freaking aces are pitching! Waino might be the ace of this staff but he far from a legit ace!! I’m pretty confident cards will score 4-5 again and think rox will help with the scoring today.

Then as talked about grabbed O’s Ff -.5 super cheap, they still not getting the respect they deserve imo. Sure cubs been winning some games against the nats, reds, fish of the world, I don’t think they in the same class as the fighting O’s who I think gonna get into the playoffs! Happy for their fans, been a long time coming!

Good start In stl but cards offense not the one I was worried bout, figured they get me 4 at least, just need rox to contribute more than they did yesterday and should cash easy.

Guess I’m gonna need cards to get me the over themselves. Cmon rox, it not that hard to hit waino!

@2daBank you didn't tell me you're on Twitter ? Shoot me a follow

You ain’t ever seen me play a hitter prop, I am terrible trying to pick out good hitters for that day, that why I don’t play mlb dfs, I tried for a couple years and was awful at it, my pitchers always be the highest scoring but my lineups stunk 90% the time! Only sport I’m down lifetime playing dfs. And I despise social media, gambling forums the only thing I do, no Facebook, ig, TikTok, Twitter. Im a dinosaur, never understood the appeal of it.

If she told you to bet those, you would

I might crawl through sharded glass all the way to where she is just to get a hello and goodbye

And ya no social media for me but I use Twitter to follow a few guys who post here. And mainly to follow Providence and Arizona basketball. But random shit pops up in the feed and when I saw her in that (suit?) Talking about K props I had to post it

If she told you to bet those, you would

I might crawl through sharded glass all the way to where she is just to get a hello and goodbye

For some reason when those things get posted off Twitter and I’m on my phone I can’t see them, it like crazy picture almost like it in infrared so I can’t tell how hot she is, and no I wouldn’t make a play cause a hot chick told me to! This bout making money for me bro!! I might buy her stuff w my winnings but I ain’t tailing! Lol

And ya no social media for me but I use Twitter to follow a few guys who post here. And mainly to follow Providence and Arizona basketball. But random shit pops up in the feed and when I saw her in that (suit?) Talking about K props I had to post it

There are times I do wish I was on Twitter cause it is a good place for certain info. I just can’t bring myself to do it, normally I can count on someone here to post it tho!! We have a great group of ncaa fb cappers here!

So overs went 2-1 in this rox/cards series, I still say the numbers were crazy low but I guess it cause rox offense is garbage away from coors, they didn’t contribute to the scoring at all last 2 games! Had they just gave me something yesterday overs woulda been 3-0.

For some reason when those things get posted off Twitter and I’m on my phone I can’t see them, it like crazy picture almost like it in infrared so I can’t tell how hot she is, and no I wouldn’t make a play cause a hot chick told me to! This bout making money for me bro!! I might buy her stuff w my winnings but I ain’t tailing! Lol
Screenshot_20220818-145111.png

I peeped her Twitter and laughed out loud at her saying she meant to say DJ LeMahieu not Eric Hosmer

Lol, hot chicks trying to get into the game

So glad I passed on that Ff under in milw. Bout time I passed on a lean and it was the right move! I been passing on far too many winners this week, I’ll be happy to see that one go over!!! I was right to be nervous about the ball flying there today!!

Anyone like anything tonight? Yanks is about the only thing I like tonight and that's based more off the line and a trend I typically like in baseball rather than anything to back it up.

Anyone like anything tonight? Yanks is about the only thing I like tonight and that's based more off the line and a trend I typically like in baseball rather than anything to back it up.

I didn’t play any of the night games, just the preseason game under. I can’t lay juice w yanks right now. Degrom seems awful cheap but I was just happy to finally get a W w them yesterday!

Back