Thursday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
plus 240 for pirates against brewers seems high. This pitching matchup occured twice this year and thompson pitched great in both winning last matchup,,, but he has been off his game past 2 outings ,which thompson do we see ? if thompson has his stuff under, pirates ml, pirates run line.

junis pitching better then kershaw of late , looking to dog and under.

cubs dog and under

houston is 38-65 to the under with verlander on the mound. I'll take the under and cle, and if verlander is off , the indians are good enough as a dog to cover or win

san diego team total o ? .......best lineup in league ?

plus 240 for pirates against brewers seems high. This pitching matchup occured twice this year and thompson pitched great in both winning last matchup,,, but he has been off his game past 2 outings ,which thompson do we see ? if thompson has his stuff under, pirates ml, pirates run line.

junis pitching better then kershaw of late , looking to dog and under.

cubs dog and under

houston is 38-65 to the under with verlander on the mound. I'll take the under and cle, and if verlander is off , the indians are good enough as a dog to cover or win

san diego team total o ? .......best lineup in league ?

Milw hasn’t won since trading Hader, you know that didn’t go over well in locker room of a 1st place team!! It will be 3rd time in a month both lineups seeing these pitchers, i def worry that disadvantage Thompson.

Stros lineup Is looking pretty deep w additions of Mancini and Vazquez, I don’t like plesac much, think asking a lot for him to deal w them.

The closer my eye getting to better the harder it is on my brain, I’m starting to have vision out of it but there still part a bubble blocking it in spots and bouncing around making it really freaking hard to focus,, that why I didn’t write much last 2 days, I thought I was gonna get up and start running thru shit this morning but I’m still having a really hard time. Hopefully won’t be long till this bubble gone and I’m back to normal.

Looking at Blackburn, cueto, Bubic, there were a bunch not up yet also,, I’ll try to post more in a bit.

The closer my eye getting to better the harder it is on my brain, I’m starting to have vision out of it but there still part a bubble blocking it in spots and bouncing around making it really freaking hard to focus,, that why I didn’t write much last 2 days, I thought I was gonna get up and start running thru shit this morning but I’m still having a really hard time. Hopefully won’t be long till this bubble gone and I’m back to normal.

Looking at Blackburn, cueto, Bubic, there were a bunch not up yet also,, I’ll try to post more in a bit.
Im a little interested in Cueto myself. I like him vs inexperienced batters...not sure how closely Rangers fit that bill...

Im a little interested in Cueto myself. I like him vs inexperienced batters...not sure how closely Rangers fit that bill...

Im not sure bout inexperienced or not but they been fanning a lot last month Or so I been picking on them a bunch!

Throwing some shit against the wall today. Lucky Mikolas came back out in the 7th to het that needed out.

Did Giants ML +185 and Giants +1.5/u8.5 parlay +210

South Siders are dirt cheap at -130 in Arlington. They've been mashing lefties and Ragans has a hittable heater...mid-90's that tends to float high in the zone due to his high delivery point (he's 6'4). The change-up is good and he's turned his slider into a cutter, but he has had some control issues.

I'm assuming the roof will be closed again tonight, so that may help a few fly balls stay in the park, but I'm still gonna go against the kid tonight. He'll be an inning eater in the future...Lord knows we need it to avoid our bullpen as long as possible...but for now, I'm going hard on the Chi-Sox:

Entire Kids College Fund--Big Bomb Banger

White Sox ml -133
White Sox -1.5 +132
White Sox TT Over 4.5 -115

Did A's 1st 5 -110, Blackburn o4.5 k's -145, Pads tt o4.5 -135, parlayed the last two @+194

Back