Thursday Discussion Thread

I don’t get the laa line getting so cheap just cause Trout taking the day off? Ohtani -120 vs Rich Hill? I’ll be the square, sign me up!!

Pretty much coincides with these ridiculously low batting averages

Hard to buy it has to do with reduced spring training a full month in

Basically cementing the end of the shift next year. Could be baseball’s great awakening. No one wants to watch teams bat .220. A good hitter should be above .300, not winning batting titles with it.

Pretty much coincides with these ridiculously low batting averages

Hard to buy it has to do with reduced spring training a full month in

Yea I think we past that excuse and honestly I thought that effected pitchers worse than hitters! So now they in real trouble as starters starting to look like they have now got enough work in!!

It’s worth betting against the Reds at least once a series, right? I mean, no matter what happens, they are a 100 loss team, and it’s hard to imagine them sweeping a series from anyone.

It’s worth betting against the Reds at least once a series, right? I mean, no matter what happens, they are a 100 loss team, and it’s hard to imagine them sweeping a series from anyone.

I mean tough to argue but eventually they gotta start winning some games don’t they? I have to do the math but even losing 100 seems like pretty soon they need some wins! Lol, few weeks ago I’d said yea for sure, actually did bet against them plenty, but now lines catching up to the point they only gonna have fo play .300 ball to be break even!! Lol. I’d say for sure go for it anytime you can be against them laying less than -200, or lay the -1.5, doesn’t feel like many their games been close have they?

I was actually tempted to play reds today, I was gm1 also but luckily I didnt! Lol. Ended up playing Greene ov 5.5 k’s. Just need him to be good enough to last 5 innings and he should get this! What the chances brewers have another big production game? Lol

Luzardo ov 4.5 k’s was another pitcher prop I liked. That one probably stronger than Greene cause I trust Luzardo to go deeper into the game., Greene has gotten to 6 a few times where he didn’t even get theu 5 innings and milw has a ton of swing and miss in that lineup:, one these days this kid gonna pitch a gem, he has the stuff to mow teams down!

Ohtani's arm seems pretty ok, struck out the side in the 1st on 16 pitches. Took some halo parlay with their ML, Ohtani o7.5 ks and o1.5 bases, with a boost it was +1070 or so, little early Cinco action never hurt anyone

Ohtani's arm seems pretty ok, struck out the side in the 1st on 16 pitches. Took some halo parlay with their ML, Ohtani o7.5 ks and o1.5 bases, with a boost it was +1070 or so, little early Cinco action never hurt anyone

Wonder why they jacked it to 7.5? Over 6.5 was plus money when I was up there.

Reds spot this overrated fuck Greene a 3-0 lead and he serves up b2b jacks in bottom the inning. Then a walk. Still ain’t got a Mfer out!! Unreal

Wonder why they jacked it to 7.5? Over 6.5 was plus money when I was up there.

Reds spot this overrated fuck Greene a 3-0 lead and he serves up b2b jacks in bottom the inning. Then a walk. Still ain’t got a Mfer out!! Unreal
Same game parlays offer different things...7.5 was +245 and was default, could have moved it to 6.5 at +110 I think

Beer money to make feast money if it hits

This how you have a 3-21 record. You actually come out and score 3 runs just for your hot shit highly touted rookie to give them all right back!

There no way this dickhead pitches long enough to get 6 k’s. It be a small miracle if he gets out the 1st!!

He made it

One the craziest starts I ever seen: fans a guy, gives up a bomb, fans another, another bomb. It like milw just swinging out their shoes knowing they get one down the middle, when he hits spots the strike out, he misses they go yard!

5 home runs and 3 doubles to go along with 7 k’s! Crazy. Only took 2.2 innings to get the k’s and ran from the game! Lol

Cards/San Fran Ff u3.5. I just don’t see cards hitting Webb, his k’s down but guys are making more contact with his pitches out of the zone, I doubt that leads to anything but maybe the occasional single. Cards can’t put multiple hits together so he shouldn’t have any problem going 6+ innings and limiting cards to a run or 2. Mikolas has regained his pre injury form, he not walking anyone and he has gotten better dealing w lefties. Should be yet another low scoring cardinals game.

Wtf happened in San Fran? I see some other Asshole listed as starting now, not Webb. Has to be a open gm cause he just pitched a inning against lad. I’m confused, is Webb hurt? Or they being sneaky and gonna bring Webb in after a inning?

Back