Thursday Discussion Thread

missed the TB start, didn't really understand TOR favored but easy to say that now

leans:
mikolas hard to avoid StL as a dog playing very well vs ANDERSONB who may not make it through the 1st before he gets hurt

kazmir don't love the SF bullpen right now and that will likely keep me off, but getting odds from Velasquez and a sinking SD ship is pretty wild even with Kazmir on the bump

flexen pitches to contact and that's scary, but Irvin does similar things and just cuz he had one good outing does not mean he's fixed. Hip has been bothering him, OAK bullpen isn't scary and SEA is fighting for their playoff lives (as are OAK). Sewald worked b2b so they probably try to avoid him, but imagine he'll be pushed to work if it's close despite b3b

ryanj would be nice but doubt HENDRICKS closes a fave

lol messed up my days above

leans:
wainwright kinda surprised to see a + on StL rn as MIL does not need to be favored at home in this matchup

webbl is a better pitcher than Darvish this season, best spot you could ask for from Darvish being at home but SD still sinking

kikuchi another questionable number though SEA bullpen has been worked this series since they've won every game

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again - I’m over this regular season. Not sure if it was because last season was so short or if it’s because my cubs have been out of it forever or a combo, but this has really dragged on with only the ALWC being undecided. (I know technically NLW too but don’t see it)

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again - I’m over this regular season. Not sure if it was because last season was so short or if it’s because my cubs have been out of it forever or a combo, but this has really dragged on with only the ALWC being undecided. (I know technically NLW too but don’t see it)
imagine if it was only 4 teams

Any opinions in here about that A's game?

I see Bassitt is back for his first game since taking that line drive to the face, but Seattle's playing some good ball right now...

Any opinions in here about that A's game?

I see Bassitt is back for his first game since taking that line drive to the face, but Seattle's playing some good ball right now...
I wouldn't be surprised if Bassitt Hound pitches well today, but no way I could bet Oak at that price with how they've been playing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bassitt Hound pitches well today, but no way I could bet Oak at that price with how they've been playing.
However, I think A's are a much better day team. Don't have the stats in front of me to back that up at the second though

No idea if it helps anyone, but the White Sox just won the AL Central in the first game of a double-header.

Now, Kopech is pitching so he might take the opportunity to strike out everyone for the first 4.5 innings in this second game, but you sort of have to think this team relaxes in the second game. Like a lot.

Oh yeah, the White Sox lineup for Game 2 today is literally the, 'Our starters have already started drinking' lineup.

I'm not playing this game, but if not caring could be a lineup, this is it. FYI.
Thanks for the heads up.

Oh yeah, the White Sox lineup for Game 2 today is literally the, 'Our starters have already started drinking' lineup.

I'm not playing this game, but if not caring could be a lineup, this is it. FYI.
These DH games are still 7 innings right?

If so I have lines of 3 or less runs conceded after 6 innings

CWS -295
CLE -220

So shallow for an inning

Back