Thursday Discussion Thread

who cares about innings limits when you're playing the Rangers? DET bullpen can hold onto a lead even covering 15 outs

one of these will win, can we find it:
ALCANTARA
ALZOLAY
duffy
skubal

who cares about innings limits when you're playing the Rangers? DET bullpen can hold onto a lead even covering 15 outs

one of these will win, can we find it:
ALCANTARA
ALZOLAY
duffy
skubal
leaning skubal in your list and don't mind fading plesac coming off the IR. Any limits there? I didn't see anthing

leaning skubal in your list and don't mind fading plesac coming off the IR. Any limits there? I didn't see anthing
Detroit papers said Skubal wouldn't be limited until the 2H and that they didn't really want to do it to both of them at the same time, he's a few innings behind and already had a performance-based bullpen stint that he has been blazing hitters since

Happ is pretty good fade material, though today saw a lot of DET bp work to be fair. Gonna need a decent outing from Skubal with some length, but only Garcia worked b2b

Detroit papers said Skubal wouldn't be limited until the 2H and that they didn't really want to do it to both of them at the same time, he's a few innings behind and already had a performance-based bullpen stint that he has been blazing hitters since

Happ is pretty good fade material, though today saw a lot of DET bp work to be fair. Gonna need a decent outing from Skubal with some length, but only Garcia worked b2b
i'm all for a Happ fade in this stage of his career

Back