Thursday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
MIN has some flaws, not sure Buxton returns today since you don't usually want to mess with hamstrings and he got the full day off yesterday, but how can we trust Richards

MIN has some flaws, not sure Buxton returns today since you don't usually want to mess with hamstrings and he got the full day off yesterday, but how can we trust Richards
I like the over. Both teams crushing RHP so far this year and neither SP scares me.

Yikes. Don't like the weather for that one. Should've looked. Don't think it's going to get in so doesn't matter.

Fish/Braves F5 U4.5 - Braves not hitting lefties well and like Rogers. Think Anderson bounces back today well.

you love the fish, but i think i do too

lol. They been such a good bet going back to last year! I love their pitching, the lineup still leaves something to be desired. It was inevitable they break out and score some runs at some point, they had guys all over the bases in the cards series and simply couldn’t get them home.

poor tribe get no hit last night and now they gotta come back and face Lance lynn today! Gotta think the offense struggles once again.

I like the over. Both teams crushing RHP so far this year and neither SP scares me.

I like Pineda, his velo down tho, dunno if that cause no juice or just working off the rust still? He wouldn’t scare me off a over but I don’t like the chilly temps either. Hard to argue anyone backing a team who won 9 in a row at plus money but as GW brought up, tough to trust Richards.

Limited ab’s but Lynn has really held them down. 45 plate appearances and only Ramirez has a extra base hit with a hr and double in 8 ab’s. .

I’m in on it - sweating this Braves F5 under right now. Hoping I don’t have another 5th inning beat like the dodger game last night

I’m in on it - sweating this Braves F5 under right now. Hoping I don’t have another 5th inning beat like the dodger game last night

I was really hoping we wouldnt have to see acuna, long as nobody on base we ok with the run to spare!

Jfc. And there it was. I freaking knew we couldn’t have a guy on for Acuna. Son of a bitch that kid is scary good.

Wow sucks it lost but you guys were spot on with Acuna

No other player scares me more coming up in 5th when I’m against them or on Ff under. I didn’t realize Anderson’s pitch count was so high, I was thinking get him out then a solo shot would be ok, lol. Fuck

Red Sox are relentless!

I think I woulda let Pineda throw another inning. He was only at 88 pitches and not like he had any high stress situations all game. Think it woulda been wise to let him go out there for the 8th, you could always yank him if he let a few guys on but seems silly not to let him try, you could tell Sox were relieved he was out. Pretty good sign you made the wrong move!

I think if you made me take a young position player to build my team around id take Acuna, even ahead of Soto or tatis jr. They all amazing but Acuna just has that little something extra.

you're not alone, lots of people feel that way

Back