Thursday 02/11/16 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL - THU 2/11[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Thu 2/11[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]701[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]New Orleans Pelicans[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+12 1.917[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 220.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]702[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Oklahoma City Thunder[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-12 1.990[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 220.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Thu 2/11[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]703[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Washington Wizards[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+1.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 211 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]704[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Milwaukee Bucks [/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-1.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 211 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

like both games to go under especially OKC-NO: OKC is 7-1 U on 2 day rest and NO is 8-3 U on B2B. previous meeting went under tonight number.
Teams off 2 streight games of 220-230 pts on 2 day rest are 69%U/O last 8 seasons. tonight number inflated due to recent high scoring games from OKC

I was horrible all week, other than Sunday, so just waiting for after the break for betting this league.

Last night according to killer sports it was 8 overs and 4 unders. 3 of the unders involved teams that I see as more strictly disciplined -- Spurs, Warriors, and Pistons. Otherwise I got the impression teams were already in all-star game no-defense mode. Maybe that's why the totals seem high tonight?

bucks TT and ats over should be good... after that 5 game losing streak I think the bucks will still be focused on tonight... can't say the same for the wizards.... even though they won at NY, it was more so the knicks not executing properly... the wiz defense still is absolutely gross.

Wizards are going for the season sweep tonight and they have killed the bucks in the 4th quarters. Wish there was a 3 quarters prop.....

NO+12 might be tempting they only lost by 7 and were also in B2B vs OKC. Tony brothers is also in the ref crew for tonight game.

bucks TT and ats over should be good... after that 5 game losing streak I think the bucks will still be focused on tonight... can't say the same for the wizards.... even though they won at NY, it was more so the knicks not executing properly... the wiz defense still is absolutely gross.

agree with this....watched the bucks on tuesday and they beat the c's while playing well on both ends...and to be honest i thought the c's played a pretty good game....conversely when the bucks played the blazers last they sucked....gl

like both games to go under especially OKC-NO: OKC is 7-1 U on 2 day rest and NO is 8-3 U on B2B. previous meeting went under tonight number.
Teams off 2 streight games of 220-230 pts on 2 day rest are 69%U/O last 8 seasons. tonight number inflated due to recent high scoring games from OKC

Its impossible to argue with the OKC under. See no reason at the moment to like under in the second game which somehow you have not given a reason for.
Bucks 7-3 over as a favorite
Washington 9-4 over vs a team with a losing record and 19-9 over as a dog and this is not exactly a friendly game. Maybe you should give reasons for that under if you like it.

@tuck:month=2 and n:rest>3 and on:rest>3 and HF and division!=o:division and C and 2007<=season
both teams fall into this spot: a 72%U/O situation. O/U are 13-4 last two days in NBA, you have only ywo games on board, one is prime time. public usually loves the over so book gonna protect themselves with high total which is the case tonight.

for WAS-MIL if you add both teams on 1 day rest, U/O are 7-1 and the only over was 212 pts, 2 points below tonight number.
i think it's enough. but if you want to bet both games over BOL!!

Probably best to stay away from that Pelicans/Thunder game given the situation with Monty Williams' wife. Don't think too many guys will have their heads in the game...

Yes absolutely awful.... and im sitting here trying to think how it affects the players tonight... this makes me a bad person :(

On a lighter note, looks like Markieff Morris is now the biggest headcase in the NBA...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tRcS-yqWNMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

From Bill Donovan...

Ca85UZRUEAENufj.png

Ca85C1kUMAAYXpO.png:large

Rumors about Houston shopping Dwight Howard. As a fan of your team, would you want to pick up Howard? I definitely wouldn't. I've seen enough of him. Throw in the money he'll want fuck that.

Rumors about Houston shopping Dwight Howard. As a fan of your team, would you want to pick up Howard? I definitely wouldn't. I've seen enough of him. Throw in the money he'll want fuck that.

I don't understand why any GM wants him. Does he even put asses in the seats? No. Pretty amazing how his career has gone. It's not that it would have been different if he had won... he just doesn't have the winning mindset imo. Not anything I would want in my organization

Back