This is really crazy

I am also thinking about playing Suns Lakers over. That would not be directed by refs but just 2 teams very frustrated with an over history. Its already gone up some not sure if the Spurs game is affecting my judgement here. A lot of these games. OKC and Milwaukee for . Just really hard to look at other games when the Spurs game is so insane

I agree tuck. Unless you and I are just missing something here...Player out? I'm liking the over as well here:shake:

Well it came down from 224. Essentially I think someone just made a mistake. Spurs are playing a team that beat them by 10 points in Washington and after that game they play the Suns who are not too much of a threat right now. If you do not bet this game over life is just too hard,

Well it came down from 224. Essentially I think someone just made a mistake. Spurs are playing a team that beat them by 10 points in Washington and after that game they play the Suns who are not too much of a threat right now. If you do not bet this game over life is just too hard,
Convincing.

I don’t want life to be too hard so I’ll follow you on the over, tuck.

I think the Spurs are the most difficult team to determine the outcome of a total because Pop changes his plan game to game. He can play a tight defensive 1/2 court game or he can run and gun and you just never know. At least I never know. All that said I’ll probably follow as well. Thanks Tuck

Pretty sure the total was screwy because of the uncertainty with Rudy Yag. Looks like he's playing anyway.

Tuck congrats on the over in San Antonio. I'm sure no one feels this way, but I'm sorry if I stepped on any toes posting the Mavs play in here. Forgot what thread I was in. Didn't want to say anything until after it cashed LOL

Tuck congrats on the over in San Antonio. I'm sure no one feels this way, but I'm sorry if I stepped on any toes posting the Mavs play in here. Forgot what thread I was in. Didn't want to say anything until after it cashed LOL
All about winners. Tuck crashes threads with terrific nuggets too. Keep em coming gents.

Dx9QsqVVsAEeE3U.jpg

Mavericks 11-1 defending home court in the last game of the opposing team's road trip (3-0 as the underdog)
Might be a good spot for the Mavs tonight. Defending home court as the Bucks try to dip into Dallas real quick. G1 of B2B on a single-game road trip. In their entire history as a team I don't think the Bucks have ever won a game after scoring more than 134 points the previous game. Like, in NBA history. They're 0-4 in that spot this season, trying to defend a five-game winning streak on the road tonight. Mavs visited the Bucks 18 days ago in Milwaukee; 8-0 against the spread since that game.

Mavericks +235

Back