This blows...(Countdown to next season thread)

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
204 Days until the 2007 season starts. It feels like months since College Football ended. I feel lost. I find myself watching sportscenter in the hopes of seeing/hearing anything NCAAF related.

Anyhow, just thought I'd start the countdown. Where are we at?...

TOO FUCKING FAR AWAY, that's where!... :down:

:36_7_1:

Last edited:
I can't agree more with that..

Just give me my Phil Steele preview so I can start capping for opening week :wacka wacka:

February has to be the worst month in sports for me. It is slow and awful.

Damn, I thought we were a day closer...

The avatar = Vida Guerra, my ex-gf...bahahhaa i wish

nah these are sum pics that were stolen from her cell phone..

haha...I just keep telling myself "Soon"

Anyway, Spring games are in about 2months :smiley_acbe:

instead of this..lets start looking at each conference..or certain teams schedules..or look for spots..ya know?

I do like the countdown tho

My countdown is for Steels book..which for me is perfect..its right when NBA ends

I hate the offseason.

But nearly 6 months to go. Hopefully the books will get their shit together before then.

What's everyones favorite time during the College football season.

Bowl week(after x-mas to new years day)
Rivalry weekend(they usually get a lot of rivalry games on 1 weekend once or twice a year)
Opening weekend(thursday to Labor day)

My favorite is opening weekend. As great as bowl week is, it can be depressing because you know it's all winding down. I'm like a 6 year old on X-mas morning on opening weekend.

What's everyones favorite time during the College football season.

Bowl week(after x-mas to new years day)
Rivalry weekend(they usually get a lot of rivalry games on 1 weekend once or twice a year)
Opening weekend(thursday to Labor day)

My favorite is opening weekend. As great as bowl week is, it can be depressing because you know it's all winding down. I'm like a 6 year old on X-mas morning on opening weekend.

I agree with you 100% bro. Opening week is the best, hands down. It's so gratifying because you endured a long, painful offseason.

I can honestly say it was still always my favorite weekend even when they only played one game(Kickoff classic, etc). However I like it even better now. ESPN having a conference game in the opener was good move last year. Rivalry week is 2nd to me. For a couple years they had all the good rivalry games on the same week. Fla St v Miami, Texas v Oklahoma, Tenn. v Fla. now they've kind of gotten away from that and just have the instate rivalries at the end of the year.

Back