This blows...(Countdown to next season thread)

You guys are crazy unless your from one of "those" conferences I guess

The best time of the year is HANDS DOWN the weekend of conference championship games. All the cards are on the table just take care of bidness and we will find out who gets to play for the ONLY title that matters......The Crystal Ball

One day we can only hope that all BCS conferences must be required to have a championship game. Michigan and Ohio State were the perfect example this year. Put your two best teams up against each other at the end of the year and let the winner represent.

Would at least reduce some of the ridiculous whining coming from undeserving teams with weak schedules.

You guys are crazy unless your from one of "those" conferences I guess

The best time of the year is HANDS DOWN the weekend of conference championship games. All the cards are on the table just take care of bidness and we will find out who gets to play for the ONLY title that matters......The Crystal Ball

One day we can only hope that all BCS conferences must be required to have a championship game. Michigan and Ohio State were the perfect example this year. Put your two best teams up against each other at the end of the year and let the winner represent.

Would at least reduce some of the ridiculous whining coming from undeserving teams with weak schedules.

I'm from one of those conferences. I should have mentioned the weekend of championship games as one of the choices. Even if I lived in the south I'd still love opening weekend just because it's like X-mas and there has been so much anticipation for it. However one of my dream games to go to is the SEC championship game or even any good SEC game would do. I'm from the midwest but every saturday I'm watching SEC football on CBS unless Wisconsin is on at the same time.

Your a 100% right about every conference having(or not having) a championship game. The so called experts say there is parody in CFB but I think that is BS. There is so much difference between everyones schedule it ridiculous, plus only certain conferences have championship games. They need to either split the conferences up and have a championship game or get rid of 1 or 2 of the non-con games and every team must play every team in their conference. I could go on for days about this but I'll stop for now.

i know i am like you aztec, i keep checking message boards for any little peep of news i can find just so that it'll try to somewhat calm my urge for college football.

I get some relief when training camp opens up in late july and all kind of news starts to poor in. I usually just follow how the 1st round rookies are doing in july, which ones have gotten DUI's and which ones have gotten domestic distrubance arrests.

Back