This blows...(Countdown to next season thread)

109 days til the first game!

Anyone know when Steele's mag comes out? I'm thinking Tuesday, June 12 but have no confirmation on that yet. I'm planning a trip home just to pick it up! hahaha

I certainly have great anticipation for each

upcoming season, but I try not to look too far down the line. Now is the time to be spending tons of time evaluating every team and every non-conference matchup. I love the "process" of getting ready for the season and spend an average of two-or-three hours every day (probably a conservative estimate) from Memorial Day through late August getting ready for the season. Oddly enough, as hard as I work, I feel like I should have done even more when the ball goes in the air on the first Thursday of the season.

Good luck guys and hard work typically equals positive results.

Paul

Thanks for keeping the countdown going, brewer. :shake:

I've recently been devastated by the loss of a good friend, who was murdered a few weeks ago. This year has been especially brutal to me. I don't know when I'll be back to post again, but I'm sure I'll come around when the season starts up.

Keep the countdown alive fellas.

Thanks for keeping the countdown going, brewer. :shake:

I've recently been devastated by the loss of a good friend, who was murdered a few weeks ago. This year has been especially brutal to me. I don't know when I'll be back to post again, but I'm sure I'll come around when the season starts up.

Keep the countdown alive fellas.

Sorry to hear about your loss Aztec

Anybody ever get the Blue Ribbon Yearbook for football. Was looking into it but have not decided yet

Back