Third round picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Series

Philadelphia Flyers 2.890
Dallas Stars 2.850

I hope I have a better round. Going with value...Im a believer, them flyers eez a tough bunch. Not surprising Pittsburgh purposely avoided them in the first round: better 1 goal win ratio than Pittsburgh and more canadians. And I just think this could be Turco's year. I think he'll steal some games in this series.

Friday Pick

Philadelphia Flyers ML 2.600

Pittsbugh's offensive power is scary but they've had a cakewalk compared to what Philly had to go through.

I like your thinking of taking both dogs in the series, one of 'em hits & your up enough to make it worth your while.

Dallas has beaten 2 of the best 1-goal game teams in the West, while Detroit has beaten 2 of the worst (ironically Dallas is the worst).

One team has had real preparation for the WCFs, the other has not. BOL catfood.

Thanks BC...Im not kidding myself, Im just going for value and like zeke says hope one of 'em hits.

haven't been around too much for the playoffs so far but i love both series wagers ,cat!
think there is a ton of value in both.
possibility of hedge as well.
Hey BC1984, i remember you had that thread about teams doing well in 1 goal games are a good indication of how well they will perform in the playoffs. Where does Philly rank ?

GL you guys!

Thanks SC and Twoface...Its my belief that of the four remaining teams, Philly has the best 1 goal games win/loss ratio...Keep in mind though, this hasn't meant an awful lot so far in these playoffs.

Bad playoffs for value...So far in the 3rd round 0-1 (-1)

Saturday Pick: Looking for the red wings to end it. Detroit Red Wings -1.5 2.220

goodluck cat,

i feel so foreign to the forums ever since school was done for the year, and i got consumed in my job =( lets go get that detroit play buddy:smiley_acbe:

Yeah, I'm going to follow on that, I'm going with both teams to end it this weekend, both by the PL.

Good luck, Cat.

Back