P

PooPooStinks

The Quest for 50 Units
MTD Recap:
11-6 Sides & Totals
1-5 Parlays
+4.8 Units

NJN/76's OVER 193 1.25 Units
Both teams come into tonights game with roaring paces of late. NJ has gone OVER this posted total 7 of 11 times on the road in 07, 76's have gone OVER this posted total 5 of 8 times at home in 07. In some of the games that didn't reach 193 opponents included Det. and SAS.
NJ coming off a heart-breaker in yesterdays buzzer beating loss to the Hawks. Look for this one to finish in the 102-97 range.

LAL/ATL UNDER 200 1 Unit
Atlanta has showed that they can really get a game in the "ugly" zone at home in 07. Totals of 160, 175, 171, and 176 in 4 of their home games in 07 go to prove it. LAL coming off a big "revenge" spot in a win @ Wash and Atlanta is coming home for a B2B after a nice little buzzer beater win at NJ last night. I am looking for 1 "gross" quarter of basketball and 1 stretch of 5 minutes in another that gets Hawk-Like ugly and this game should easily stay UNDER the total. I am seeing a 92-85 type of ending.

The rest of the card looks pretty tight. I have some leans: Sea+7.5 & Sea ML+280, Utah ML-130, Suns/Nugs OVER 218.5.

If I make any of those an official play of the "Quest" I will add them in this thread. I also would look forward to making a 2nd half play on Miami if they come out slow and Charlotte is tied/winning at the half.

Good Luck All

Last edited by a moderator:
ADDING:
Seattle +7 1 Unit

I think there is some value here as Seattle is desperate for a home win and Washington may take a little more time to get it back together after losing Jamison for 3-6 weeks. I could see Ray Allen having a nice bounce back game after going something like 7-25 in his last outing. I started to add .5 unit on the ML as well but I think there is more value in the 7 points. Hoping for a 105-100 final.

Good Luck All

Adding For Kicks (Actually Think There is Value):

Sea ML +265/PHX-DEN OVER 221/Syracuse (CBB) ML+165
3 Team Parlay .25 Units to win 4.37 Units (17.5 to 1)

Good Luck All

Nightly Recap:

NJN/76's OVER 193 1.25 Units :wacka wacka:
Nice to catch a break with OT instead of it biting you in the butt...No doubt we caught a break by the game going 5 minutes extra.

LAL/ATL UNDER 200 1 Unit :wacka wacka:
This one was never in doubt. From the tip to the final buzzer this was never a sweat.

Seattle +7 1 Unit :hairout:
I know I said I wasn't going to do this anymore.....But I am anyway. Bob Hill is the absolute worst head coach to ever get a job in the NBA. How he has a gig is beyond me. The guy couldn't win in San Antonio with a David Robinson in his prime, he couldn't win in Indiana with a young Reggie Miller, Chuck Person, Rik Smits....
I can't tell you how frustrating this game was for me. All year long I have been posting over and over and over and over again how the Sonics come out strong in the 1st halves of games and then Bob Hill gets outcoached in the 2nd half when adjustments are made and they end up getting beat. Tonight (as the Sonics near the worst road losing streak in team history) I thought 7 points held a ton of value....Well get this:
Sonics 70
Wash 58....This was the score with 7:45 left in 3rd period......
Wash then goes on a 30-9 run to end the 3rd quarter.
Wanna know how many timeouts Bob Hill called????

The guy has no sense of how/when to use a time-out, he has no clue as to how to use Ray Allen and Gelanbale, and he is the absolute worst in game adjustment maker in the history of the NBA.
Bob Hill had a team that was playing probably their best game all year on the road...I have watched 90% of them I think....and he can't do anything to stop the bleeding during a 30 point run in 7 minutes????
Fuck you Bob Hill!!!!

You suck as a coach and from what I remember you are a pompous prick too!!!
He used to do pregame and halftime show with Ernie on TNT (If I remember correctly, if not it was another national television channel) and he used to always big talk people about his custom designed suits and making fun of other people for buying suits at the Men's Wearhouse.

OK I feel better now...Sorry for the rant.

Sea ML +265/PHX-DEN OVER 221/Syracuse (CBB) ML+165
3 Team Parlay .25 Units to win 4.37 Units (17.5 to 1):hairout:

Never got off the ground as Syracuse folded (as usual in the 2nd Half) along with Seattle falling apart thanks to having a dope who should be working at Meineke as their Head Coach.

2-1 Sides & Totals +1.15 Units
0-1 Parlays -0.25 Units
Nightly Overall Units= +0.90 Units

MTD RECAP:
13-7 Sides & Totals
1-6 Parlays
Overall Units= +5.7 Units

Good Luck All

yeah i was frustrated watching that seattle game they even cut it to 7 some how with less than a minute left in the game but i knew they werent going to cover after that 3 q giving up 5 points with 2secs left off a offense rebound and a steal for a 3 pointer at the buzzer

Seattle +8 :hairout:

Back