The Players

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
Played it this winter, and it was awesome! Whose got the balls to fade Tiger and Rory this week?

I'm nursing my injuries from last week. Went large on furyk over bubba. I just remember Watson not showing up last year and making some excuse.

Played it this winter, and it was awesome! Whose got the balls to fade Tiger and Rory this week?

Not sure it takes a whole lot of balls to fade those two. Rory's never made the cut and Tiger hasn't played particularly well there, outside of his win in '01. Weird tournament as it's not one type of player that wins it. Basically it comes down to who plays best on Saturday and Sunday

Weird course. Such a great event, especially now that they moved the date. So many hot girls in sun dresses.

Not sure it takes a whole lot of balls to fade those two. Rory's never made the cut and Tiger hasn't played particularly well there, outside of his win in '01. Weird tournament as it's not one type of player that wins it. Basically it comes down to who plays best on Saturday and Sunday

Its never easy to fade Tiger/Rory

Not only does Tiger have to play poorly, which should be a bet by itself, but the guy you bet on has to out play tiger .. just too risky.

Agree. I never fade Tiger, but I also very rarely play Tiger since juice is always so high. I usually stick with middle to 2nd tier level guys with my plays. Have at least two I will be on this week but just going to wait for reduced odds to come out to save myself a few pennies.

Dufner over Dustin Johnson
-slight injury fade plus he's never had great finish here

Stenson over Stricker
-Stenson seems to be rounding into form, seems to play well here. Stricker, not so much.

Was interested in Jason Day until they matched him up with Kuchar. Think he plays well though this week.

Its never easy to fade Tiger/Rory

I agree, but if you are going to do it, this is the course. Obviously depends on who they are matched up with and what the odds are. Certainly feel better fading Rory than Tiger anywhere though.

Yeah this tournament is great.

Dustin Johnson WD before round today. Always nice to get a win that qay.

Bubba will finish dead last for those making the cut, pretty much how the year has been going. #UpsAndDowns

i like tiger > sergio -175 i hate laying that kind of juice but you only have to pay it if you lose

fwiw square all the way but I played

Adam Scott over Webb Simpson -125

Lynn over Maggert -130

McIlroy over Snedeker -125

1st two lines shot up but still like my chances
Also have Sergio to win it all at +2800 from Wed but only for $15

Should be a great day of golf today. I don't usually put golf ahead of the other sports for viewing, but, today this will be my primary focus.

Ouch Sergio, right as my Spurs go down I flip over to see Sergio dunk 2 balls on 17 then just hook it in the water on 18:shocked::bomb::surrender:

Mr Woods is finally back. He won some where he hasn't had a lot of success for the first time in a long time. Sergio folded like a cheap tent.

Well, at least when I'm wrong, it's never in doubt. Tiger and Rory played well, Tiger obviously. Glad I didn't bet. You were right. Don't fade those two

Maybe he was laughing at his own comment that you only pay juice when you lose...

yeah i have no idea
Maggert was tied with Woods n Garcia before he went in the drink on 17..
had no money involved just wanted to see the old man win

Back