The Open Championship at Royal St George's

Looks to be shaping up as a Morikawa and Spieth duel.

Ideally they get a few birdies early tomorrow and get into match play.

Louie is falling apart.

OT nice comeback by man bun...very happy for him.

You could say that rham shoots 64

That's 14.

Feel like Jordan or Collin is at 12 by end here.

Louie be at 9, Connors 8... Fritslli isn't a factor.

Looks to be shaping up as a Morikawa and Spieth duel.

Ideally they get a few birdies early tomorrow and get into match play.

Louie is falling apart.

OT nice comeback by man bun...very happy for him.
Thing is this course isn't built for early birdies, will be curious to see how the guys that go out earlier do on the back 9 when they're just firing away, never know how that will play with these two if a couple numbers get posted early

Thing is this course isn't built for early birdies, will be curious to see how the guys that go out earlier do on the back 9 when they're just firing away, never know how that will play with these two if a couple numbers get posted early
It isn't but Spieth has had great success in first 7 holes.

Just missing the weather element

Most famous I remember is obviously Norman collapse Masters and also the Paul Lowrie 10 shots back at Carnoustie..(Van De Velde)
Lol. I was just gonna type this. I totally forgot Lowrie was 10 back.

Louie makes good swing on 16....that's what I'm watching. He really shows some fortitude if he can be -1 on last 3

The real issue is there isn't a Van de Velde anywhere I can see on the leaderboard

Can't remember the Ben Curtis win here, did he go wire to wire?
No Ben didn't.

Bjorn was up 1 on #16 but he took 3 to get out of the bunker. That is the lasting memory of 2003.

Da
The best.

The TweeterAlliss account retired after his passing... Great account...

Also, it's been several years but miss The Open / European Tour starter. Ivor Robson?
Yes. That dude had some bladder. Lol. Said he never had to take a bathroom break in all those years.

Back