4: $597,000
5: $480,000
6: $416,000
7: $357,000
8: $301,500
9: $264,000
10: $238,500
11: $217,000

Teapot, I tried to phone you on 2 occasions,left messages but never heard back from you. Believe you were aymBandon then. Believe you have my e mail address. If not reply in this thread and I will get it to you. BTW, I did not claim to have worked at the Old Course. In fact,I worked there for 10:seasons and looped over 2000 rounds

Teapot, I tried to phone you on 2 occasions,left messages but never heard back from you. Believe you were aymBandon then. Believe you have my e mail address. If not reply in this thread and I will get it to you. BTW, I did not claim to have worked at the Old Course. In fact,I worked there for 10:seasons and looped over 2000 rounds
awesome

I believe these slower greens have really suited Morikawa well. If he can figure out how to putt like this on faster greens he’s going to be a force to be reckoned with for a long time to come.

I believe these slower greens have really suited Morikawa well. If he can figure out how to putt like this on faster greens he’s going to be a force to be reckoned with for a long time to come.
Do you actually know someone who putts well on slow greens

If they are shaggy I don't even keep score because I won't adjust, always want the feel of fast greens and leaving one 3 feet short on slow greens is perfectly fine with me

Comparing apples and oranges sir KJ. Slow greens for you or me are vastly different between greens running say 12 or 13 normally for pros. This week they’re running 10 I believe.

The lag between tv and live betting is awesome

Trying to mitigate my -245 against Jordan and Lou

Spieth to win +600 1.5*

Comparing apples and oranges sir KJ. Slow greens for you or me are vastly different between greens running say 12 or 13 normally for pros. This week they’re running 10 I believe.
I pour to the cup, one of the only things I add to a scramble but the faster the better. 10 is too slow for me man, like my Scottie needs to be a rubber mallet

Love my Bettinardi. I don’t care if they’re running 6 or 16 I’m trying to make it whatever I’m putting on. I prefer faster greens as well.

Reactions: KJ
Anyone see value here?

TOURNAMENT WINNER
  • COLLIN MORIKAWA
    −200014
  • JORDAN SPIETH
    +1200
  • LOUIS OOSTHUIZEN
    +50000

told you it was a 3 horse race after Friday KJ… well deserved. Local kid I can’t help but root for him. So Cal golf!

thanks for the banter on this thread for all of you who participated… it really is enjoyable to hear thoughts and to interact with others who enjoy the same game I do.

Reactions: KJ
told you it was a 3 horse race after Friday KJ… well deserved. Local kid I can’t help but root for him. So Cal golf!

thanks for the banter on this thread for all of you who participated… it really is enjoyable to hear thoughts and to interact with others who enjoy the same game I do.
I pull for the locals, all ASU except Phil, Hoffman for UNLV, X for SDSU etc

Collin grew up about 10 miles from where I am. My home course is one I’m sure he has played countless of times. Wolff is close as well. Kevin Na… Tiger obviously too. Used to play in junior events with Eldrick eons ago… good memories

Back