The Open Championship at Royal St George's

I’m on a work trip all week so I’ll definitely be relying on some of yalls thoughts and insights

Think JT the safest bet.
His game is not suited for wind or for grinding, so I think you’re right. His record in the majors is pretty shocking given his OWGR. Think Rory might actually post a good score tomorrow. Bryson is 50/50 IMO

Thoughts on Grace vs Hebert R2 matchup?

Grace had plenty of birdies, but a double on 10 and few bogies.

Hebert 4 birds and bogey free card.

-110 both ways

In 5 of the last 10 Opens, the winner has been first or second after round one.

Sounds good to me. I have the Spieth / Louis exacta at 500/1. But I don't have the Louis / Spieth.

It's a long way out, and a short price, but I still think Spieth is worth a small play.

Two small plays for end of round two leader:
Hughes 28/1
Cink 18/1

Thoughts on Grace vs Hebert R2 matchup?

Grace had plenty of birdies, but a double on 10 and few bogies.

Hebert 4 birds and bogey free card.

-110 both ways
Think Grace is a good lean tbh...

Hebert played a flawless round. I like to fade that sort of stuff. With that being said, he's been solid the last month.

Grace driving would be my worry.

Not playing but did cap it.

Fleetwood with 36% fairways, playing in afternoon winds and shot 3 under.

Highly impressive.

I have a 5 wood Cobra...Cleveland wedges are the natural go to but I do love my Dave Pelz SW, like it's invited to every party I go to as my +1
This is old age and years removed from playing. It was Cleveland, not Cobra, I was thinking of.
Geez, where's that pasture I'm supposed to go to.

Tony 3 ball winner. X battling back. Was going Brooks again but dozed off and didn’t get it in. Believe I’m riding Captain Kirk again today - show it to me twice, Jack Senior

It will be interesting to see if Bryson takes his own advice pre-tourney and does not use driver much today

Down to just Louie for futures.

Tommy simply cannot get it done. Seems to have hit some great shots too.

Vik with a disappointing start.

Justin was a bad pick. He'll never be one for links golf.

Rory is a headcase...just hope he makes the weekend for the Nationality bet .. same with Rahm ..

Have Spieth vs Bryson today in matchup.

Back