The Open Championship at Royal St George's

Harman on fire - 4 birdies. first bogey at 9

Looks like my hunch on Higgo was dead wrong already

Last edited:
Like 0-10 last few posted golf plays. Took Brooksie, Niemann and Casey last night in 3-ball and just finished 2-0-1. Niemann pushed with Dahmen and end up with a 6.2-1 parlay win, plus the singles

Testing my if you post it, it is doomed theory-

3-ball single- Leishman +165
3-ball Parlay- Leishman +165, Rose +200, Westwood +150. 21-1 payout

I hope like hell they make the pin placement harder the next 3 days. Great course, but I hate birdie-fest tournaments. Love to see these courses challenge the players more than it is today. I mean, Clarke won here last time they played it here at -5 and I think Phil finished 3 strokes back. in '11

I hope like hell they make the pin placement harder the next 3 days. Great course, but I hate birdie-fest tournaments. Love to see these courses challenge the players more than it is today. I mean, Clarke won here last time they played it here at -5 and I think Phil finished 3 strokes back. in '11
Best part of majors for me is watching pros have to work for birdie, work for par, learn to appreciate bogey

Like the rest of us for a minute

Opens really rely on the elements

Supposed to get windier ...

Greg Norman is the only player to be double digits under par at an Open here, and his performance was called the greatest in Open history to that point. I think the wind will be a factor, as will nerves as the tournament progresses. How many players near the lead are going to be able to handle a ball that lands in the middle of the fairway but ends up in a bunker or worse?

Oh Rory..

Had a short one at #2 to get to -2... Of course misses it and now on the Bogey Train...

So there is one tree on the course, wish we could wager on who will have to take an unplayable on it

Never again with Hatton. Lose every single time I bet on that guy. Even worse, I’d given up on him after the awful start and then he comes back to tie it with 4 to go and then proceeds to bogey 2 of the next 3. F that guy

Never again with Hatton. Lose every single time I bet on that guy. Even worse, I’d given up on him after the awful start and then he comes back to tie it with 4 to go and then proceeds to bogey 2 of the next 3. F that guy
He's an easy guy to not like

Phil is a forgone conclusion, JT and Bryson are over par. Rory birdied 18 to post E. Hoping at least one of those guys joins Phil on a netjets flight tomorrow evening
Bryson's ego would sink a NetJet

Back