The nba returns to TNT ..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Thursday night fellas

Should be some good shit. I don't think we see the Mamba, but we will see Durant. Finally the NBA is here!! Oh yea mark this down, the Sonics will be the worst team in the NBA.

abcs :cheers: throwback

Yea I know whatcha mean. I guess this isn't the first preseason game on tv, but its always good to see Charles!

I don't think Kobes knee is hurt.. I expect the trade announcement any day.

this thursday night there is a game??? that would be great, that means there would be rutgers/USF, NBA basketball, and baseball playoffs.

Good night for sports.

Sonics the worst team ?

Durant and Green come on now .....
Who is worst? Cmon man, This isnt college hoops.. not sold on green at all. They still have no pg. Wilcox is decent, but their bigs are petro and swift :seeya:

Even teams like Minny and Portland have better and deeper younger talent with at least some veteran help. This team is bad :hang:

nah Durant will carry this team ....

Kind of hard carrying a team shooting 6-18, 5-20, 7-16, there will be a lot of games like that for the sonics. This team is going to be terrible, Green hasn't shown much of anything summerleague or preseason, bigs are mediocre at best, ridnour is not that good of a PG, no depth, yeah sonics will be atrocious this year. Durant will be fun to watch, but other then that..:down:

Dude this team is bad real bad. They are playing bakersfield. I think Swifts hometown.

I'm thinking if he plays he plays with anger, so if he can get 25-30 minutes, that should be enough to win the game against this Sonics team. Everywhere I read stuff about him being a cry baby, etc. Anyone have remembrance of how he reacted last time? I really don't remember. Did he come out strong/distracted?

Thinking of a small play on LA even though Phil Jackson doesn't really care for preseason historicallly

Kobe is absolutely abusing these clowns. He is BY far the best player in the league. Dude has like 40 ft range on his jumper.

Durant is the future...bottom line..love this kids game..once he grows into his body watch out

fiba kobe scares me. dunno if kobe will even care this year in nba.

well..you know my thoughts on FIBA Kobe..best player on court easily..and Bron was out there...

I still think he makes a STATEMENT this year..in great shape..and he has MJ like shutdown abilities on defense when he cares

lol.makes me remember when Hustle said that Calipari and Memphis were a clean program and WOULD NEVER shave points...

Definitely great to have the NBA back. Only 11 days until the regular season begins. This should be an exciting year in the NBA despite all the negative press(TD scandal) it has received.

Back