The Masters In-Game

This should put the narrative to bed that the LIV guys cant play. Guys like Niemann and Reed are right there. Then you have guys like Harold and Mito doing well. Disapointing effort by Pieters. Overall, I do not see that much of a difference between the top guys on each tour, especially if Bryson and Wolff return to form.

This should put the narrative to bed that the LIV guys cant play. Guys like Niemann and Reed are right there. Then you have guys like Harold and Mito doing well. Disapointing effort by Pieters. Overall, I do not see that much of a difference between the top guys on each tour, especially if Bryson and Wolff return to form.
Wolff hasn't done much in sometime. He's not really a factor.

The play of the "top" guys on LIV has been blah this year till Brooks last week.

Cam took off several months. He's just not ready overall. He said it in his presser, the competition is weaker on LIV.

The next two majors will say a lot more.

This is basically a 70 man field once you eliminate old guys and amateurs (most amateurs). That leaves LIV with 25% of the field.

Full field majors in NY and LA will give us a better scope.

Currently at 3pm eastern,

The top 10 includes

8 PGA
1 amateur
1 LIV

Sure hope Na, Bubba, Sergio, Kokrak, Bryson and perhaps Charl stick around for Sunday or Monday to celebrate with Brooks.

These afternoon guys probably wish forecast had stayed as is...

Now they get wind as well...

Can't see anyone keeping Bennett out of final group for RD 3 (if they finish today).

Wolff hasn't done much in sometime. He's not really a factor.

The play of the "top" guys on LIV has been blah this year till Brooks last week.

Cam took off several months. He's just not ready overall. He said it in his presser, the competition is weaker on LIV.

The next two majors will say a lot more.

This is basically a 70 man field once you eliminate old guys and amateurs (most amateurs). That leaves LIV with 25% of the field.

Full field majors in NY and LA will give us a better scope.

Currently at 3pm eastern,

The top 10 includes

8 PGA
1 amateur
1 LIV
All fair. How many tourneys have they had this year? 2? Cam did win the Ausie Open earlier. If you look at the top,, you can throw in Phil, Niemann, and Reed. I will say I would have liked more LIV guys to make the cut. Lots of golf left.

By the way some interesting quotes from BK after the round.

All fair. How many tourneys have they had this year? 2? Cam did win the Ausie Open earlier. If you look at the top,, you can throw in Phil, Niemann, and Reed. I will say I would have liked more LIV guys to make the cut. Lots of golf left.

By the way some interesting quotes from BK after the round.
I'm not tossing in Phil at all.

Don't let this few under par fool ya. This is Augusta and he'll do that for 10 more years. I was as big of a Lefty guy as any.

Reed, absolutely, he'll also play all over the world yearly lol.

Niemann and Abe are excellent young players. Mito has potential obviously.

Cam went fishing for several months.

It's very windy there right now.

I don't know if these guys are itching to get right back out.

Let's talk about Rahm two awful drives on 8/9 and goes birdie birdie.

Things we starting to get interesting.

how late can they go today?

First time I've ever bet golf. Do they wait til tomorrow to finish grading 1 v 1 matchups?

First time I've ever bet golf. Do they wait til tomorrow to finish grading 1 v 1 matchups?
I'd double check your book, they'd have rules for specific events and may differ a little, but standard is usually whenever the round finishes

If they are half way through round 3 tomorrow at eod

Would they still try to finish sunday?
50 plus ties, say 54 players. 27 twosomes, 10 minutes apart on tee times. That's 4.5 hours. Final round leaders tee off at 2:30, so first group goes off around 10 am. That gives you about 2.5 hours in the morning to finish off round 3. They don't do it often but they could go off both nines and steal a couple of more hours if needed.

I'd assume if both players are done and the bet was for 2nd round only, they should. I wouldn't count on all books doing that though.

From 5am till 7pm the lowest percentage of rain is 87%.

Now, this looks like rain showers, not storms. Can they play through? I'd think the course just might be too wet.

Still think 2nd round finishes Sunday morning.

2005, the Tiger chip in year...

They played end of 3rd round Sunday morning. Tiger went nuts while DiMarco slipped back. Tiger had like 7 straight birdies.

Final round went as intended in afternoon.

50 plus ties, say 54 players. 27 twosomes, 10 minutes apart on tee times. That's 4.5 hours. Final round leaders tee off at 2:30, so first group goes off around 10 am. That gives you about 2.5 hours in the morning to finish off round 3. They don't do it often but they could go off both nines and steal a couple of more hours if needed.
The Masters will go threesomes if need be.

Tiger , Tony and Fran in 2019.

I gotta be honest, it’s a boring tournament thus far and I’m not weekly’s like y’all are.

Zurich here next I believe and I like the change they made on the play

On the LIV thing…kinda cool sub story line and I
Find myself pulling PGA

I gotta be honest, it’s a boring tournament thus far and I’m not weekly’s like y’all are.

Zurich here next I believe and I like the change they made on the play

On the LIV thing…kinda cool sub story line and I
Find myself pulling PGA

Bro, it's just getting good.

Back