The Masters In-Game

I live a couple hours away and it is getting dark and gloomy. Not sure how they finish this before Monday.

Reactions: KJ
Tough pins today.

Other than KH Lee, no one else more than 1 under.

Blake's putter keeping him at the top.

Just took the dog out for a walk, sun is actually coming out a bit, still chilly.

Cool to see the resurgence of Jason Day, people forget how talented he once was.

Round 2 match up only:

Woodland -115 vs Willett: this play feels very obvious and square as can be but I’m going to take a shot. Gary had two three putts and those were his only bogeys on the day. Willett looked lost to me fanning irons right and pulling them left. Multiple missed short putts as well that were not even close. He’s going to have to shoot under par to make the cut I believe. Based on how he hit it Thursday, that seems unlikely. But it’s golf, so who knows.

Best of luck with your wagers…
I'm a Gary buyer as well...snagged 75-1 last night along with some Rose, Scott and Cantlay.

Some wildly mis-priced outrights after round one.

GL

Also fuck clocks

Woke up at 3:30 this morning jonesing for golf and didn't even make the first tee shot

Just woke up again and it looks like 2pm outside

By the way love cocky Brooks. If you do not recall, go back and read some of his comments about Rory and others. Here is a great one:

"I’ve been out here for, what, five years. Rory hasn’t won a major since I’ve been on the PGA Tour. So I just don’t view it as a rivalry.

"I’m not looking at anybody behind me," he added. "I’m number one in the world. I’ve got open road in front of me I’m not looking in the rearview mirror, so I don’t see it as a rivalry.

"You know if the fans do [call it a rivalry], then that’s on them and it could be fun."

Assuming a lot of people are burning money on Conners. Coming off a win and probably the best recent record here.

An amateur at T-4 after 30 holes is pretty wild.

And Rory will be over par at the midway point for the third consecutive year.

Rory is still a regular season player and not a playoff player.
I wouldn't say that.

He's just off here this week.

Guy won the playoffs. He had The Open before a wild 4th from Cam. Rory 2 putted every green that day. Just couldn't get anything to drop. Last year he was 2nd at Augusta as well.

He'll win The Open this year to get the proverbial Mouse off his back.

I wouldn't say that.

He's just off here this week.

Guy won the playoffs. He had The Open before a wild 4th from Cam. Rory 2 putted every green that day. Just couldn't get anything to drop. Last year he was 2nd at Augusta as well.

He'll win The Open this year to get the proverbial Mouse off his back.

I hope so. Needs to get a W

An amateur at T-4 after 30 holes is pretty wild.

And Rory will be over par at the midway point for the third consecutive year.
Bennett be preparing for this all year, he turned down sponsors invites to a few PGA events(including Bay Hill).

Well, Rahm needs minimum 3 under in his round (whenever it finishes) or we might see a blowout.

Rahm is not great after low rounds.

If Spieth didn't go in the water yesterday he might be in the top 3 right now.

Back