The Masters In-Game

I revise that, might even be closer to 560 to 570. Cam just took a full whack with a 3 wood and was 20 yards short of the flag.

Reactions: KJ
Whole 1990s Braves starting staff

Tiger made Smoltz hit up Augusta once on a whim.
Should have included Smoltz and Glavine

Is Maddux good?

I actually enjoy paying attention to Steph and JR, that's a very unique combo, it's an odd fit...I do have a buddy that's 6'6" and can play well but those clubs look incredibly small when he hits them. Think his son got a scholly for golf as well.

If Sungjae Im bogeys 18, Tiger will be in the first tee time of Round 3 — paired with marker Michael McDermott, the CEO of Kathmere Capital Management.

Not sure if that is accurate..

• Love
Me flipping ESPN right now at the speed of me flipping TRU tv when their last tourney game goes off.

11:30 - 1:06 is first groups/last groups, front/back nines
And 1:00 is supposed to be when the real weather begins, hope they can play through it because it's an awesome watch if they do

No lightning please

Kinda what I've heard

Will be fascinating watching the leaders tee off in that shit...makes for great tv
Yeah. I like watching closer to par winning score as opposed to closer to -20 winning score.

Oy fading Niemann? Might do that tomorrow when he has to deal with LVI, can't today.

BOL regardless

Yeah, going with the experienced course vets here. Well aware of Tigers injuries, he was pumped to make the cut.

• Love
Yeah, it's why the US Open is my favorite tournament when it's done correctly
Same. I know I'm in the minority but I rank them, US Open, Open, Masters in terms of my interest in watching.

• Love
Same. I know I'm in the minority but I rank them, US Open, Open, Masters in terms of my interest in watching.
PGA is by far my least favorite but I'm in the exact same boat. Masters using the same course is always a shrug for me, I don't really see the alure that most do.

PGA is by far my least favorite but I'm in the exact same boat. Masters using the same course is always a shrug for me, I don't really see the alure that most do.
Just some of the politics and the way they do things irks me. I'd also put the Players ahead of the PGA Champ in terms of my viewing interest.

Masters is the most predictive to bet to me. I love the tradition of it, guess im old school.
Until it pours lol

I get that aspect, I rarely bet it and pretty much use it as a sports relax after March. That said it's not even 9am and I've been entertained today and get a City match to boot in 40 minutes. Sometimes wagering takes a back seat to entertainment and I guess I'm fortunate to know that...this 3rd round will be entertaining.

What channel this on or streaming only?

One thing I hate about masters is their inability to change the broadcast with delays and weather. The espn plus Speith group is flipping around so that’s good. CBS and Golf are literally talking about golf.

Back