The Masters In-Game

I’d think so, but I’ve heard nothing official. Could make the fairway players more of a lean for round 2 wagers… trying to gather info for handicapping tonight.
I simply couldn't bet on that angle. They pretty much have to make it LCR even if it isn't official til midnight

I simply couldn't bet on that angle. They pretty much have to make it LCR even if it isn't official til midnight
I grew up betting horses. I take all information I can to make “an informed decision”. I’m not saying that’s an angle to focus upon but it’s worth factoring into the equation.

Reactions: KJ
I grew up betting horses. I take all information I can to make “an informed decision”. I’m not saying that’s an angle to focus upon but it’s worth factoring into the equation.
Oh I get it, I just think there is less than 5% chance they don't call it before tomorrow morning on that one

Hopefully this forecast is wrong but this will be pretty interesting with a finish into early next week AND Harbour Town being an elevated event...

Brings up a question... Popped in my head recently reading a story about Tiger and Lacava...

What about LIV caddies? Is the prize money enough to offset fewer tournaments? I guess at 14+ few more it's pretty close.

Just curious if their are provisions here.

They had two options (twosomes) to move Mike Weir to...

I just looked on their app, listed as a single.

Oh, what an awful day ahead.

These are definitely updated since they moved up tee times.

Screenshot_20230406-222826.png

Took a piece of Adam Scott at 55-1.....crazy for a past champion that is 3 off lead

Took a piece of Adam Scott at 55-1.....crazy for a past champion that is 3 off lead
Yeah, there are some funky prices out there. That's definitely one of them.

Especially with the weather coming, gonna be a weird few days.

I thot Jack was sharp as a tack mentally when talking about his 20+ grandkids and their birthdays early this morning.

I didn’t appreciate the guy interviewing trying to make a joke about Jack being forgetful at his age.

The man is total class and always has been.

I thot Jack was sharp as a tack mentally when talking about his 20+ grandkids and their birthdays early this morning.

I didn’t appreciate the guy interviewing trying to make a joke about Jack being forgetful at his age.

The man is total class and always has been.
Gary player was great too the other day

Walking out for par 3 I think , someone must have said something to him about being alone, didnt skip a beat and said all my friends are dead

They had two options (twosomes) to move Mike Weir to...

I just looked on their app, listed as a single.

Oh, what an awful day ahead.

These are definitely updated since they moved up tee times.

View attachment 72932
I know hes only made cut once in I think 10 years

Hes at even now, but I feel like hes had some decent day 1s and then ended up trunk slamming day 2

playing alone if you're gonna make the cut is one thing, but if he struggles early that's gotta suck

Round 2 match up only:

Woodland -115 vs Willett: this play feels very obvious and square as can be but I’m going to take a shot. Gary had two three putts and those were his only bogeys on the day. Willett looked lost to me fanning irons right and pulling them left. Multiple missed short putts as well that were not even close. He’s going to have to shoot under par to make the cut I believe. Based on how he hit it Thursday, that seems unlikely. But it’s golf, so who knows.

Best of luck with your wagers…

Breaking down putts in the center of the blade makes me think I could be a pro

Man putt putt as a kid on fun mini golf courses....my family didn't exploit that to its full potential

Back