The Hero...

Tough to cap this one with so little recency. It’ll be fun to watch El Tigre, but I’m excited to see Happy Gilmore’s caddy back in action…

lol and agreed @RBTrojan. Willie Zed is back in the house! Also excited to see Tiger in another attempt. Not many initial betting options imo but hopefully a couple of plays stick out as tourney progresses.

Spieth hurt his wrist at home, says he’s okay but anything lingering might show on the course.

Think it’s more of an exhibition match for some others, like JT. Paired with Tiger rd 1 and probably more interested in keeping the round jovial and friendly than smoking his buddy. Tiger/JT is +160/-200, no thanks

lol and agreed @RBTrojan. Willie Zed is back in the house! Also excited to see Tiger in another attempt. Not many initial betting options imo but hopefully a couple of plays stick out as tourney progresses.

Spieth hurt his wrist at home, says he’s okay but anything lingering might show on the course.

Think it’s more of an exhibition match for some others, like JT. Paired with Tiger rd 1 and probably more interested in keeping the round jovial and friendly than smoking his buddy. Tiger/JT is +160/-200, no thanks
Injury fade on Spieth?

These types of tournaments the key is to find guys who have either stayed sharp or have been doing jackshit.

Time off may have done someone like JT a lot of good…it’s like betting on a horse coming off a long layoff. Some need a race and some will fire their best shot after the layoff… there could be some juicy single round plays… problem is the odds will probably reflect it. Tough weekend to concentrate on golf especially with conference championship weekend…

Time off may have done someone like JT a lot of good…it’s like betting on a horse coming off a long layoff. Some need a race and some will fire their best shot after the layoff… there could be some juicy single round plays… problem is the odds will probably reflect it. Tough weekend to concentrate on golf especially with conference championship weekend…
It's likely I won't have the ability to concentrate at all this weekend for a multitude of reasons. There will be ebbs and flows.

Prolly the perfect weekend to bet ping pong

Excited to watch old man Tiger back in action but I see his short game being rusty, a couple of birdies mixed in with an equal amount of bogeys.

Putting that free @KJ money on a parlay, Rd. 1- JT-190 v. Woods, Scheffler -210 v. Burns, +125 for 3units

GL on all your plays this week.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Excited to watch old man Tiger back in action but I see his short game being rusty, a couple of birdies mixed in with an equal amount of bogeys.

Putting that free @KJ money on a parlay, Rd. 1- JT-190 v. Woods, Scheffler -210 v. Burns, +125 for 3units

Good luck!

Looking at that wind it's going to be all about the short game. To be fair a lot of these guys haven't been playing competitive golf much in the last month so there will probably be a lot of struggling.

Looking at that wind it's going to be all about the short game. To be fair a lot of these guys haven't been playing competitive golf much in the last month so there will probably be a lot of struggling.
If it’s all about the short game, I won’t be fading Spieth. His putter has been iffy but he’s a wizard around the greens…

Just glanced at scores before air and lol at Scheffler +2 vs. Burns -2 through 3 holes. Not dead yet, if there's one to turn things around for the good, it's Scheffler. For the worse, it's Burns.

• Haha
Just glanced at scores before air and lol at Scheffler +2 vs. Burns -2 through 3 holes. Not dead yet, if there's one to turn things around for the good, it's Scheffler. For the worse, it's Burns.
I couldn't bet on Burns with enemy money

He just always feels like a quad waiting to happen

Not sure which tournament Tiger will play next. The California courses are all extremely hilly and I know he hates Scottsdale.

I guess it's safe to assume he'll play Riviera but that one will be a lot of hard work on the leg

Not sure which tournament Tiger will play next. The California courses are all extremely hilly and I know he hates Scottsdale.

I guess it's safe to assume he'll play Riviera but that one will be a lot of hard work on the leg
Riviera is the next tournament.

No doubt.

Riveria
Masters
PGA
US Open
The Open

Toss in Bay Hill, Memorial or something else.
Memorial doesn't make sense during that time period though.

Easiest courses on the body in the WC swing are Palm Springs but you have to shoot 30 under to win that, no chance he plays there

Easiest courses on the body in the WC swing are Palm Springs but you have to shoot 30 under to win that, no chance he plays there
No, he isn't adding in anything he hasn't played in the last handful of years.

Sponsorships+Majors+ a traditional one or two.

No, he isn't adding in anything he hasn't played in the last handful of years.

Sponsorships+Majors+ a traditional one or two.
Guessing he'll play one of the Florida courses before Augusta

Does Genesis still sponsor him? I haven't even looked into that since the accident

1-0 yesterday, +3.75. Alot of rust out in play yesterday- Tiger struggling- JT, Scheffler, Keegan all with rough starts but finishing strong.

Rd.2- Keegan -125 v. Straka (DK) for 2units

MGM doesn't have match-ups for some reason but they do have a couple of Rd.2 Specials. Tiger is -125 to shoot 71 or better. Thinking about biting...

1-0 yesterday, +3.75. Alot of rust out in play yesterday- Tiger struggling- JT, Scheffler, Keegan all with rough starts but finishing strong.

Rd.2- Keegan -125 v. Straka (DK) for 2units

MGM doesn't have match-ups for some reason but they do have a couple of Rd.2 Specials. Tiger is -125 to shoot 71 or better. Thinking about biting...
To shoot 71 he's going to have to get that wedge squared away. Seemed like every chip/pitch was sailing 15-20 feet past the hole. Certainly hope he gets it together.

To shoot 71 he's going to have to get that wedge squared away. Seemed like every chip/pitch was sailing 15-20 feet past the hole. Certainly hope he gets it together.

Combo of wind, grass/cut, rust and all. Feels like a sucker bet, the GOAT to shoot 1 under in his own tourney at -125. Won't bite but will cheer him on.

Adding Finau end of round leader, +333 for 1u

Combo of wind, grass/cut, rust and all. Feels like a sucker bet, the GOAT to shoot 1 under in his own tourney at -125. Won't bite but will cheer him on.

Adding Finau end of round leader, +333 for 1u
Tiger -4 through 8

Tale of two days, complete flip flop for many between rd 1 & 2. Would be awesome to see Tiger in contention come Sunday. Not looking good for my bets today but still think opportunities will arise.

Tiger simply having back 9 issues.

Understandable.

He said the mental part was the hardest yesterday.

Walking just fine.

Walk in the house, and we have "live" Australian Open coverage.

MW Lee leading heading into the final round!

1-2, +.75u for the tourney. Can't imagine anyone catching Scheffler today and looking forward to seeing Tiger in Sunday red. Couple of Rd.4 plays I'm considering.

Fitz +140 v. Scheffler (Scheffler played an exceptional round yesterday, think he's more interested in just staying ahead of everyone, playing boring par golf)
Tiger +120 v. Burns (Can see Burns having another struggling day being paired with the man. A good round can easily be derailed by a double or triple bogey and he's more than capable).

GL on your plays today.

1-2, +.75u for the tourney. Can't imagine anyone catching Scheffler today and looking forward to seeing Tiger in Sunday red. Couple of Rd.4 plays I'm considering.

Fitz +140 v. Scheffler (Scheffler played an exceptional round yesterday, think he's more interested in just staying ahead of everyone, playing boring par golf)
Tiger +120 v. Burns (Can see Burns having another struggling day being paired with the man. A good round can easily be derailed by a double or triple bogey and he's more than capable).

GL on your plays today.
Good stuff

Back