• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

UFC 300 Discussion

Armen won all 3 rds…. One judge gave em 2rds give me a break… armen literally controlled 2.5 rds of that fight

Armen won all 3 rds…. One judge gave em 2rds give me a break… armen literally controlled 2.5 rds of that fight

The near win submissions. Grading that as Joe said. Is subjective. It’s basically the same as knocking someone down clean? Maybe. Who knows. Sport is Yag.

I mean thats dumb just cuz he slipped a move n had a hold for 20 secs doesnt mean all of a sudden the other 2:40 he was dominated gets thrown away….

The near win submissions. Grading that as Joe said. Is subjective. It’s basically the same as knocking someone down clean? Maybe. Who knows. Sport is Yag.
I mean i get it always leaving it to those bone headed judges is askin for trouble.. all the times dana has yapped about em still hasnt come up with some kind of scoring system… but that was ridiculous i mean who knows how close that submission was at end didnt really look like Armen was in trouble…

We know who they are. It's just that it's a women's fight. But Weili Zhang had one of the best women's fight with Joanna.

Dana White confirmed Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler June 29th. That'll be a banger. Somebody will get knocked out.

Reactions: KJ
Also June 1st for UFC 301 Islam Makhachev vs Dustin Poirier and the co-main Sean Strickland vs Paulo Costa.

Back