The Brooklyn Nets have the best front court in the NBA.

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
The best overall big men out of any team. That is all. It's crazy what Russians are capable of :)

:hang:kool-aid is awesome

well tell those great big men that there are 2 halves to every game

I wasn't referring to tonight's game ret. I've been thinking about this all week. With brook, humphries, Gerald Wallace in the starting lineup and then Blatche and Reggie Evans on the bench I think they have a very good front court. With the exception of the lakers and jazz I think they can go toe to toe with any other team in the league.

They have a solid front court. But somebody needs to tell Wallace to quit chucking up 3's. that's not his thing.

"The Brooklyn Nets have the best frontcourt in the NBA.....that is all......except they cant go toe to toe with the Lakers or Jazz..."

For Deron Williams, a crisis of confidence
By Net Income on Dec 2, 7:56p
US PRESSWIRE
They're 11-5, off to the franchise's best start ever, better than the two seasons where they finished the season in the Finals. They're ahead of schedule and although they've lost two to the Heat, they've beat the Celtics twice as well as the Clippers and the Knicks. So what's the problem? Ask Deron Williams. He'll tell you. It's him, more specifically his shooting.

Although he's banged up, Williams says the injuries, most prominently his right wrist, are not what's holding him back. "It’s not my wrist, man, it’s my confidence," D-Will told Howard Beck. ""I just got to play better. Injuries or not, I got to play. I can’t keep having 10 points, not being aggressive. I just got to find a rhythm. It’s just tough."

That's not all he said. There was this, too: "I definitely need to play better for us to make that jump," Williams said. "We can be a great team. You’ve seen us — we won five straight, and I haven’t shot the ball well. And we’ve had some good wins." And this. "I feel like I’m letting my team down. I feel like I’m not doing enough to help us win."

But the schedule could help him and the Nets work through things. After five games in eight days, including three on the road, the Nets will play only three in the next eight, all at home.

Back