The Beef 'O' Brady's...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
3-0-0 (+5.00)

BYU defense stepped up in the 2nd half last night and paid out. Twas ugly but a win nonetheless.

Ball State vs Central Florida

The play...

Central Florida -7.5 +100 (2 to win 2)

Again, not buying the hook. UCF should cover the 8. Welcome the slight movement on the spread. Will drop a few more thoughts in a bit...

:shake:

Thanks Grind.

That checked one of the boxes, Nba.

Plan on it, Doggy. Thanks bro.

Nut State with a porous run D going up against a team that they can't match athletically, that can pound the rock. Knights ball hawk, Cards do not. UCF closed out the regular season on a shitty note, so it's also a chance for redemption in an 'almost' home game...

GL em. I like oleary. He was great at gt. He just came off as buffoon when nd used a fudged resume as excuse to dump impulsive hire.

GL em. I like oleary. He was great at gt. He just came off as buffoon when nd used a fudged resume as excuse to dump impulsive hire.

Notre Dame gets accused of a lot of stuff, but don't you think they get a pass on this one?

It was actually kind of a bold and ballsy move by O'Leary, didn't he say he had a master's degree or something? Internet wasn't quite running on all cylinders back then, probably thought it could slide.

In this corner....
Weighing in at a svelte 225
Hailing from South Philly in the green trunks
4-0 with 4 knockouts.
EM KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep it up brotha

Thanks fellas.

MAC further proving why they're terrible Bowl underdogs (3-18 SU and 5-16 ATS when dogged)...

It was actually kind of a bold and ballsy move by O'Leary, didn't he say he had a master's degree or something? Internet wasn't quite running on all cylinders back then, probably thought it could slide.

i can't judge because I've been known in my younger days to exaggerate resume. In fact I have a classic life story about it. He was embarrassed but I think nd made a mistake at the time. He's old school and I like it. But I hear ya bartender. Congrats I-76.

Back