The 2021 Masters Discussion Thread

The Napa tournament is one of the bigger ones in the Fall, surprised I don't remember it

I took Bubba Over Anser right b4 tee off. Figured experience would matter. He has not hit ball very well, but he sure knows where to put the ball on greens.

Three times they've said there's a weather warning on the leaderboards

Be nice if they actually said what that weather warning actually is

Adding Round #3:

Poulter +115 Over Casey

Si Woo -125 Over C Champ

Pending:

JT to win +900

JT Over Bryson for Tourney

C Smith Over Tyrell Hatton for Tourney

3-2-2 so far:

Wiesberger Over Macintyre Round #1 - Push

Adam Scott Over Bryson Round #2 - Lose

C Smith Over Morikowa Round #2 - Win

Casey Over Rory Round #2 - Push

Reed wins group of 3 Round #2 (Berger & Casey) -Lose

Spieth - 115 Over Rory for Tourney - Win

Wiesberger -120 Over V Perez for Tourney - Win
Adding:

Round #3 Spieth -115 Over Finau

Finau's par putt on #18 yesterday is omen of day ahead?
3-0 today & 5-2-2 overall with the below pending - think I can write off JT for the win.

Having a scotch on the porch & will cogitate about tomorrow.

Pending:

JT to win +900

JT Over Bryson for Tourney

C Smith Over Tyrell Hatton for Tourney
I took Bubba Over Anser right b4 tee off. Figured experience would matter. He has not hit ball very well, but he sure knows where to put the ball on greens.
Also won with Bubba but did not post it until after tee off

Sun and crashed after rain delay, time to pick up the pieces before tomorrow and guessing it's not pretty

2x Moli -110 over Phil

phil was a magician today...Molinari is getting closer and closer to the Italian Stallion he used to be. His 69 today could’ve been a bit lower and it happened in the worst of the conditions. I think a good bit of value on Frankie here at near even money

2x Moli -110 over Phil

phil was a magician today...Molinari is getting closer and closer to the Italian Stallion he used to be. His 69 today could’ve been a bit lower and it happened in the worst of the conditions. I think a good bit of value on Frankie here at near even money
Great bet

Phil had his round.

He'll get aggressive tomorrow. That should lead to a rocky round

Great bet

Phil had his round.

He'll get aggressive tomorrow. That should lead to a rocky round
Agreed. Honestly if you put numbers together T2G I doubt more than maybe 2/3 dudes out did Frankie today.

Phil’s aggressive attitude tomorrow will be a bonus.

I’m tempted to add at 4.5-1. Also like Leish a bit
Oh, have him too lol. I keep forgetting I added him last night too

(Also added Beefcake, ouch).

So, two horses for me.

I hadn't bet on Deki since he screwed me at Quail Hollow from sweeping the majors. So, he'll prolly win...

Rose deserves the chance. I found out in the last few days how many people loathe JR that I know. I was shocked.

Should be a fun afternoon... Might tail P on that Moli play.

2x Moli -110 over Phil

Moli has been sneaky good even though he hasn’t gotten much coverage

Oh, have him too lol. I keep forgetting I added him last night too

(Also added Beefcake, ouch).

So, two horses for me.

I hadn't bet on Deki since he screwed me at Quail Hollow from sweeping the majors. So, he'll prolly win...

Rose deserves the chance. I found out in the last few days how many people loathe JR that I know. I was shocked.

Should be a fun afternoon... Might tail P on that Moli play.
There ya go! Those were 2 good adds.

Rosey probably deserves it but I think he’s just the guy who is destined to lead the masters a ton but never win.

Deki will be interesting to watch. So much pressure he will have to deal with tomorrow.

X just feels like he’s in the perfect spot but will need some breaks. The thing is he’s made a late charge on the back nine vs Tiger before so he knows the pressure and has succeeded. I think I just talked myself into him

There ya go! Those were 2 good adds.

Rosey probably deserves it but I think he’s just the guy who is destined to lead the masters a ton but never win.

Deki will be interesting to watch. So much pressure he will have to deal with tomorrow.

X just feels like he’s in the perfect spot but will need some breaks. The thing is he’s made a late charge on the back nine vs Tiger before so he knows the pressure and has succeeded. I think I just talked myself into him
X definitely can do it... I remember the charge well (50-1 take that Friday night)...

Totally makes sense after people questioning him coming into this week.

He's due, no doubt.

Back