The 2021 Masters Discussion Thread

Deki was on point though all day rain or not.
but the rain obviously helped
He played well for sure but I felt the break really turned things for him. He hit his best shot of the day after the break right after spraying a drive way right on 11 sitting at 1 under for the day. He took advantage of the soft conditions after that IMO and deserves all the credit for doing so.

Down about a unit and a half and have this loser that's not even really breathing now

JT to win +500 .5*

4/11

X u70.5 +100 3*
Spieth u71.5 -140
X to win +500 .5*
X best (w/o Deki) +250
Casey -.5 -110 over Billy Ho 1.5*
English +152 over Beefcake
Louis -.5 -110 over Kokrak

Fleetwood +100 over Fitz
Niemann +100 over Webb
Fatrick +105 over Finau 2*
Spieth -.5 -115 over Finau 2*
Leishman +100 over Deki

Matchup numbers much steeper than I'd like for X and I'm not really fading Finau as much as I think Fat and Jordan have a decent day

Last edited:
Crazy I always know the traditional Sunday pins on the back 9 except 17 for some reason

I wonder how often the AN Members play the course w/ Sunday pins.
Or if they have "Members Only Pins"

Poulter and his caddie & Hatton and his are funny listening to them go back n forth on the app
Hatton just said "you little piece of shit" to the ball haha

#2 is my favorite hole on the front nine. Downhill Par 5s are a blast.
Especially down wind

Was a mere 26 when I actually hit a 400 yd drive downhill, down wind in Tahoe...such ideal conditions to do it

Now 250 is a solid victory

Vegas bender of 2010 (most of the year), no need for more details but I weighed in at 149 and even then the waist was 30-31
When the second wife left me with nothing, I had 29" jeans and wore work out shorts underneath them to keep them on.
Wonder how many years on my life I lost.

enough PSA, back to golf.

Vegas bender of 2010 (most of the year), no need for more details but I weighed in at 149 and even then the waist was 30-31
To have a 28 inch waist it's all about the bone structure

Like most people could be rail thin but are still gonna hit 30

He must be built like a waif

Back