Thanksgiving Day NBA

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Orlando -3.5 @ Washington (110 to win 100)

for some very odd reason I watched this game a few weeks ago...All I remember is that there is literally nothing Washington can do about Howard and even Turkoglu...how does someone defend a pick n roll where a 6 10'' athletic forward recieves a screen from a 7' monster who can score at will?...you cant...I'm glad Tapscott's debut was such a nice warm experience for him against Golden State however I don't feel that has "revitalized" the a 2-10 Wizards team as I read in their "Wizards Insider" this morning. The day of rest and the easier 6 day schedule doesnt factor in for me personally. We're still well before the All Star break and fatigue doesn't seem to have any impact as of yet. I think between Nelson, Turk, and Howard there is just too much firepower to be ignored. I don't see how Washington can compete as they didn't for the entire 48 on the 8th. But that's why they play the games, there's a reason this line is as small as it is and I admittingly don't know much about these two squads. I'm testing with a small bet and my first game on CTG in a while...

BOL:shake:

I'm litearlly the only person on the planet that would understand why you're laughing right now...lol

Seems easy as hell.

My only personal issue in games like this is the holiday factor. Teams away from family and stuff and if they have their head in it.

The new coach factor too is always big.

Killa put it best,

"I never heard of this guy before they got him"

enough said...lol...

I've never looked at a holiday trend...dunno..anybody have math on holiday away teams?

I don't have any math...

Just from growing up atching and then capping at times some teams just don;t show up on Turjey Day or X-mas day.

Then again, others do come up big.

Still looking at it. I think I might still play. Gotta read their local papers.

without looking at this game or breaking it down...

i know the wiz in past years haev ALWAYS struggled against the magic. and howard always gives them fits.

like it, GL

dont take my word though, im just a wiz fan

i have not dabbled into the NBA much at all this season but know we NEVER play well against orlando.... and even more so this year they should have a huge advantage on the glass.

mcgee having a great season but marking howard is going to be one of his toughest tasks.... he might be in over his head here

the wiz were impressive the last time they were on the court, they are more physical now with the new coach...good game to lay off especially after orlando just playing a tough game. GL tho

I'm glad Tapscott's debut was such a nice warm experience for him against Golden State however I don't feel that has "revitalized" the a 2-10 Wizards team as I read in their "Wizards Insider" this morning.

This is almost Shakespearean. As brilliant as it is eloquent.

good health xpac. think wash takes this game 1) no etan thomas is a huge + for wash in opposed to last game 2) wash has big revenge from former blowout 3) orlando on emotional high + hangover off big win yesterday nearly at the buzzer and have to rush home for family dinner after the game 4) wash may not be playing "rejuvinated ball", but watching their last game they were extremely outhustling. maybe they wanted jordan out and with a new coach you know players playin for PT. So imo motivational edge goes to wash with revenge playing for PT over Orlando off buzzer beater W on a b2b rushin home for thankxgivin. Surprised not all are thinking the same. Also, Nelson is out this game with hip flexor thing. Again Good health. Nice to see you back

:cheers:
nice work

was surprised the wiz did as good of a job on the glass, as they did, but that doesnt matter if you go 3-17 from behind the arc lol

Back