Terrelle Pryor #1 player in the country

SHSUHorn

Thief
For the upcoming HS season. The QB is 6'6 220 pounds and runs like a deer. Last year as a JR he ran for 1700 yards and 30 TDS and threw for another 1700 yards and 15 TDs. Runs the same Vince Young offense Texas ran.

All the top Big 10 schools are after him and ND, Pitt, and WVU. Texas is rumored to be sending out feelers soon.

Kid is going to be a stud.

He's from PA as well. Hunt I don't think you'd want this kid going to OSU at all. His highlight reel is just amazing.

Now that you said he's from PA. I rememeber watching him in the State Championship this year. He is definately on another level out there w/ his combination of size and speed. It's like a man against boys.

believe what school is he from???? I can go check him out in Hershey this year, I'm only 5 minutes from the stadium

NJ has a do-it-all Qb recruit named Will Hill who has a whole bunch of schools looking at him. I am sure this list will grow as he goes into his senior yr, he is a tremendous athlete and will find the field in someway even if its not qb. He is very elsuive and his highlight tape is niccce.

<TABLE class=pdbheader cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=pic>
WILLHILL8_31150.JPG

pdb05_darkstar.gif
pdb05_darkstar.gif
pdb05_darkstar.gif
pdb05_darkstar.gif
pdb05_darkstar.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Dual-threat quarterback</B>
Jersey City (NJ) St. Peter's Prep
Ht: 6-foot-3
Wt: 200 lbs
Forty: 4.4 secs
Class: 2008 (High School

<TABLE class=collegechoices cellSpacing=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=header><TD width=200>COLLEGE CHOICES</TD><TD width=100>INTEREST</TD><TD>OFFER</TD><TD>VISIT</TD><TD>RECRUITED BY</TD></TR><TR class=gray><TD width=160>Florida</TD><TD width=100>Medium</TD><TD>
pdb05_checkboxoff.gif
</TD><TD>None</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=160>Florida State</TD><TD width=100>Medium</TD><TD>
pdb05_checkboxoff.gif
</TD><TD>None</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=gray><TD width=160>Michigan</TD><TD width=100>Medium</TD><TD>
pdb05_checkboxoff.gif
</TD><TD>None</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=160>Notre Dame</TD><TD width=100>Medium</TD><TD>
pdb05_checkboxoff.gif
</TD><TD>None</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=gray><TD width=160>Pittsburgh</TD><TD width=100>Medium</TD><TD>
pdb05_checkboxoff.gif
</TD><TD>None</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=160>Rutgers</TD><TD width=100>Medium</TD><TD>
pdb05_checkboxoff.gif
</TD><TD>None</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=gray><TD width=160>Southern Cal</TD><TD width=100>Medium</TD><TD>
pdb05_checkboxoff.gif
</TD><TD>None</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=160>UCLA</TD><TD width=100>Medium</TD><TD>
pdb05_checkboxoff.gif
</TD><TD>None</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Will HIll's fav. is UM...for safety.

Hunt, as I watched him throw I didn't think he would be a QB in college, its obvious his team wants the ball in his hands every play because of what he can do in open space.. On defense he is not scared to lay a hit, has good hands, and has the speed.

yeah, he is a beast green. I have a feeling he will decide at the last minute...these kids love the attention.

believe what school is he from???? I can go check him out in Hershey this year, I'm only 5 minutes from the stadium

hile, He's from Jeannette, PA. I think he's the #1 player in the state in bbabll and #1 in the country for football.

I know everyone draws comparisons of any fast dual threat QB to be the next Mike Vick just like they did VY but the difference between the two was VY is 6 inches taller and about 30 pounds heavier then Vick.

This kid has VY quicks and more importantly the size to take the punishment.

Texas has to go after Pryor this year but if not 2009 Houston QB Russell Shepard will do fine.

These are clips from last year when he was a sophmore playing in one of the top classifications in the country 5A Houston region. Got to love those #10 QBs from Houston. In these clips he's only 16 but he wears a size 16 shoe so many think he will grow bigger then his 6'1 200 pound frame he currently has. He looks better then VY though at the same age.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=643048

Actually Chiles enrolled early and has been blowing people away already. Shepard wouldn't see the field till 2011 anyway lol.

OSU all the way.

OSU insiders are feeling mildly confident about this. Confident is too strong of a word, but they say this is a very plausible possibility. Especially with the coup that we have pulled this weekend in OL. Brewster (Fl) and Shugarts (Tx). That is now 3 top 10 OL for this class to go along with a top 10 RB and 2 top 10 WR's.

Cross our fingers!

Shugarts was enormous get....knew Adams, hoped Brewster, dream Shugarts..

After the Anthony Davis fiasco too..

He's third best outta the four on this list...

Long is a possibility too..

Shugarts was a tOSU lock from the beginning. If not Texas glad he's leaving the conference. Great pickup for the Buckeyes.

Rumor is Long verballed to FSU for baseball. I havent seen anyone 100% confirm it yet. It will either be tOSU or baseball draft. Really dont think he chooses football.

But Josh Jenkins will choose us over wvu, IMO. I would rather have JJ the KL.

Long did not verbal to FSU for baseball.

Someone in the know said that it is 100% baseball draft or tOSU football.

I really did not think Shugarts was coming. Adams-100%, Brewster-90%, Jenkins-50%, and Shugarts 10%.

I dont think many people had any hope. Especially the way he talked about OU.

He was playing the recruiting game. He did the same thing to Aggie and had them thinking he was there. The only reason why Texas fans weren't even considering he'd come to Austin was his behavior on the sidelines and during his recruiting trip to Texas during the tOSU/UT game. I think him giving the Hook Em' Horns upside down sign gave it away on the sidelines.

OSU insiders are feeling mildly confident about this. Confident is too strong of a word, but they say this is a very plausible possibility. Especially with the coup that we have pulled this weekend in OL. Brewster (Fl) and Shugarts (Tx). That is now 3 top 10 OL for this class to go along with a top 10 RB and 2 top 10 WR's.

Cross our fingers!

I wouldn't feel as confident now that he has listed his first two official visits being tOSU and Texas now.

Mack doesn't bring in a out-of-state kid unless he is VERY interested. This kid is the splitting image of VY in terms of size and running ability. He'd be perfect in running that same offense.

i'd dare say he'd prosper in any of them with how you described this kid. exciting football to come in 2 years.

Long did not verbal to FSU for baseball.

Someone in the know said that it is 100% baseball draft or tOSU football.

What started out as an internet rumor has some teeth. It is true that Long is indeed very interested in FSU's baseball offer. It is no longer tOSU or major league baseball draft. FSU is a distinct possibility.

I am not that hurt because it is looking like Jenkins is as close to being in the bag as can be.

For the upcoming HS season. The QB is 6'6 220 pounds and runs like a deer. Last year as a JR he ran for 1700 yards and 30 TDS and threw for another 1700 yards and 15 TDs. Runs the same Vince Young offense Texas ran.

All the top Big 10 schools are after him and ND, Pitt, and WVU. Texas is rumored to be sending out feelers soon.

Kid is going to be a stud.

RAN 1700 yards! Thats just 120 feet(40yds) short of a MILE! That IS like a Deer!

Maybe we can get the Biuckeyes to get him...LOL!

His pops is in a wheelchair so distance is in issue. He has listed only two places he will visit which is tOSU and Texas.

Showed up at the All American Bowl today wearing a Michigan sweatshirt when its been thought he was an OSU lock.

I really think Rodriquez steals him from the Buckeyes.

Which means Mallet probably transfers to Arkansas to play for Petrino.

michigan board claiming sources say oregon now leads, michigan 3rd.

He is staying with other OSU recruits...hmm

he's worn OSU sweatshirts too...drama queen.

If Mallet goes..according to scout premium it is between Oklahoma, Texas and Arky.

We'll see what happens, RR clearly has a plan, and Malett might or might not be a part of it depending on who you believe.

Buddy of mine says he's been hangin with Shady McCoy and some other Pitt recruits....don't sleep on the Panthers...

Pryor hangs with everyone...

His cousin is Toney Clemons, a freshman WR for UM..they are supposedly real tight.

I also heard strong rumors that Les Miles was buying a house in the Ann Arbor area all the way up until RR came here.

I don't believe shit till Feb 6th or whatever, but it's fun to speculate.

I really don't see him going to Pitt, do they even run a spread?

yeah, running w/pitt recruits hard. no, no spread at pitt and he'd be a damn fool to commit here...why would mallett go to ok, tx as he'll never see the field w/the qb's in place at both schools! sources around here are saying (pryor) that it's mi, osu and then florida.

Mallett won't be coming to Texas. Texas is going to be loaded at QB after they pick up hopefully both Russell Shepard and Garrett Gilbert for 2009.

OU has Bradford.

Arkie would be the logical choice with his family living close by and they have Petrino there with no QBs at all.

As for Pryor its going to be UM or tOSU IMO.

Him wearing the Tshirt is another example of him loving attn...it was obviously a joke to get people riled up..he's close w/ 9 tOSU recruits that are in the game...do u think he would wear the Mich shirt just to disrespect them?

Cmon...he's messing w/ people...if and when he actually takes a visit to UM, Oregon, or FLa or somwhere else...I'll take interest..

he has Duke on his list now...the kid is an attn whore.

Back