**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

I posted this on Twitter from the game. It was right after the punt return TD. Loud as hell in there.

• [URL="https://twitter.com/ricej11"] <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px;"> 9h</small>[/URL]<small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);">9 hours ago</small>
    This is what domination looks like

CuWE38SUEAAxVdy.jpg

0 retweets1 like
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">Reply
    </button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">Retweet

</button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">

</button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionQuickPromote" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">View Tweet activity
    </button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">More
    </button>

Live NYG +13.5 +135

Can't believe more points haven't been scored. both these teams have fallen off.

Back to back national TV and Eli lays another egg.
How about throwing better and stop throwing your WR
under the bus.

P was switching between Pats & Vikes game. Had perfect timing to see the punt return. Who did you go with? Good for you for posting legibly. I wouldn't be able to, questionable now sitting on recliner

P was switching between Pats & Vikes game. Had perfect timing to see the punt return. Who did you go with? Good for you for posting legibly. I wouldn't be able to, questionable now sitting on recliner
my wife's dad has season tix and usually lets her go, so she and I went to the game. Pretty good seats in the 5th or 6th row down near the 20 yard line. They are on the end with the doors and under the clear part of the roof. Actually wore sunglasses most of the game because of the sun shining right in our area. Pretty cool all around.

I'd have to rout for the Vikes though my kids, friends & fiance would hate me, haha

1st TD Jefferies +1600 Carolina D +1800
D/St score +175 (anytime)
Winston Over 1.5TDs -125
Winston to throw 1st TD pass vs Anderson +100 3u
Humphries O3.5 rec -120

All on BOL

On over for the game, ironically last two DAnderson starts were in 2014, both wins against Tampa (obviously that should mean little)

Is it just me or is Suzy Tolber waaaay hotter now that she was say 10-15 years ago? Much better with longer hair

Back