**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

nm, found out game was rescheduled to 11/19
didn't find any info it would be a double header with LSU / FLA lol

lol, the joys of betting on a shitty back-up QB. Anderson should have his contract torn up for that throw.

Don't see that shit in peewee leagues.

I am very competitive so these little things may not bother others; I also try to be fair. I am in 2 leagues and am pissed at one and in a conundrum in the other.

The first league we did a random draft order. I was 3rd. Then they come out and say the guy that won the consolation bracket last year can switch places with anyone (WTF???) and of course he picks me. I get pushed to 7th and my guys I wanted are gone. The manager made a comment that he should have pushed everyone down one, but he was too lazy and it really only affected me. asshat.

The next one is the league here and don't know what to think. I can't bitch because it doesn't affect me (I am winless), but it will affect someone. A dude didn't pay so his team was frozen. This week, and I think going forward, he has people on his team playing that are on byes. People will get wins that may not have gotten wins and someone else will lose because the guys team mights have been on point that week. Not sure what the solution is here though...

Not sure how this guys was so good in college and sucks in the NFL. It's kinda the one position that doesn't change much from college to pro. SMH.

I am very competitive so these little things may not bother others; I also try to be fair. I am in 2 leagues and am pissed at one and in a conundrum in the other.

The first league we did a random draft order. I was 3rd. Then they come out and say the guy that won the consolation bracket last year can switch places with anyone (WTF???) and of course he picks me. I get pushed to 7th and my guys I wanted are gone. The manager made a comment that he should have pushed everyone down one, but he was too lazy and it really only affected me. asshat.

The next one is the league here and don't know what to think. I can't bitch because it doesn't affect me (I am winless), but it will affect someone. A dude didn't pay so his team was frozen. This week, and I think going forward, he has people on his team playing that are on byes. People will get wins that may not have gotten wins and someone else will lose because the guys team mights have been on point that week. Not sure what the solution is here though...

tell the commish to go in and set a fair lineup. problem solved.

for the 2nd commish should just set a lineup, when it plays commish have the co do it?

for the first one, that's really annoying but you had notice right? I get that would be frustrating

also that rule is really dumb, the consolation bracket can switch, can the winner?

that is not right TakeIt and totally agree it needs to get fixed ASAP and agree with taking it commish
stupid idea about the trading places one
hope things get better for ya

fuck that switch bullshit. dumbest rule ever. Only reward given should be the money that goes to the winner.

for the 2nd commish should just set a lineup, when it plays commish have the co do it?

for the first one, that's really annoying but you had notice right? I get that would be frustrating

also that rule is really dumb, the consolation bracket can switch, can the winner?

agreed that the commish would set a lineup but he would have to work waivers too. It's annoying really.

The winner can't switch, and I had one day notice. It wasn't that way last year - new this year.

agreed that the commish would set a lineup but he would have to work waivers too. It's annoying really.

The winner can't switch, and I had one day notice. It wasn't that way last year - new this year.
no work really. take the BPA on waivers depending on waiver order of the team. Fairest solution.

fuck that switch bullshit. dumbest rule ever. Only reward given should be the money that goes to the winner.

I was pretty livid and probably won't play that league next year because of it.

Also, 3 leagues is a little too much. I had Brady in one league and was playing against him the other 2 leagues. Don't even know what to cheer for half the time.

ya thats bullshit, is it a longterm league at home?

bucs are trying so hard to lose this game I could almost submit it to the feds for point shaving if it wasnt so clearly just incompetence

he will miss. I can feel it. We get OT on this shitfest.

Aguayo got some rims to pay for a la Silkydiamonds.

Back