**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

just don't see the rapistberger having a big week. I wonder how many steeler fans are outraged by Trumps comments while they cheer for Ben.

Couldn't ask for a better start for bills offense. I was worried they would come out conservative. Under review but will stand

Raiders raidering. 1st and goal on the 3 becomes a 20 yard fg, 32 yard field off a turnover becomes a missed 50 yard fg. SD marches it on down, gets Oakland to go offsides on a 4th and 1, then scores a TD. Not totally sure what I was thinking backing Oakland in this spot.

Crabtree drop which is about as rare as it gets. Oaklalnd playing a really infuriating game, just not fundamentally sound.

I'm as surprised as anyone, but a testament to great coaching and a team that truly is a team and plays together. No superstars, just a bunch of smart guys that love to compete.

I'm as surprised as anyone, but a testament to great coaching and a team that truly is a team and plays together. No superstars, just a bunch of smart guys that love to compete.

Mike Zimmer ... who needs an elite QB... when you have an elite HC in the making...

Back