**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Besides Bamabrad, I thought Ryan leaf would be a better QB than P Manning when they were coming out of college and I thought Allen Iverson wouldn't make it in the NBA ... so I pretty much suck at player eval anyway

Na vk I wasn't meaning anything. It sometimes gets old but I'm just messing around. And btw the true freshman Joshua Jacobs could be as good as we have had by the time he leaves. Unreal moves, excellent strength and great speed

Besides Bamabrad, I thought Ryan leaf would be a better QB than P Manning when they were coming out of college and I thought Allen Iverson wouldn't make it in the NBA ... so I pretty much suck at player eval anyway

what was your early player eval on Kobe ?

And braves speaking of basketball. I love where our program is going under Avery

braves. Can you explain to me why sdsu defense has taken a step back compared to last year. Defense isn't performing anywhere close to what they were so far.

there we go Rosey.........rolling with Rory (big), Speith, Rory, PMick....may add ryan moore/DJ parlay

braves. Can you explain to me why sdsu defense has taken a step back compared to last year. Defense isn't performing anywhere close to what they were so far.

sorry, you need horses for that. I don't follow the football program at all

Too much of a sports day for sex

Tell her that then drop the mic...you can fuck her all week after that

Actually if you do her doggy style while watching the bills beat the pats, while enjoying a plate of nachos that you have resting on her back as a table then you can just be my hero.

Golf on the tv. Sunday ticket on the iPad. In game on the iPhone. Just need some Habatchi and I'm set.

wait, you are dananderson

1672229-slide-dramatic-prairie-dog_666.jpg

actually i just looked at his pics, he doesn't post pics of her , other chicks ...hmm, I think that means he is in love

I've never been a Sergio fan but I'd love to see him take that driver straight to Triplechin's fucking nuts

Damn sitting here writing this child support check just pisses me off every time. Not for my kids but that bitch ass of an ex

For anyone that doesn't know Patrick Reed's story, he went to UGA and teammates basically got him kicked out of school because he stole money from them in the locker room. That's why he ended up at Augusta State...he's an egotistical piece of shit, but a damned good golfer

Back