**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Ryder just started several minutes ago, Rory vs Reed is matchup 1 and must see tv imo

Remember P, the name of that ND guy that drained the putt the other day

Gonna prop bet him today

Lol @vk he has played very well today

Even team sources say he is a liability at the position. I mean, this isn't a mystery that he has been a bust. The problem is that every other team is watching film and they will never get value for him and that leaves just cutting him. This isn't like some bold comment that I am making here .. he doesn't belong in an NFL uniform at that position. Maybe he could try punting

Man here we go again. Let's change the name to Bama players busts in the NFL. Same as last night. I'll say this again love all Bama guys NFL is the NFL. As long as we keep winning nattys I'm fine Bros

Man here we go again. Let's change the name to Bama players busts in the NFL. Same as last night. I'll say this again love all Bama guys NFL is the NFL. As long as we keep winning nattys I'm fine Bros

I will drop the subject. I wasn't looking for drama. I was just giving my assessment of Yeldon. It isn't important to me and my opinion of him is as meaningless as the kernel of corn in my stool this morning.

Well they always run behind dominant offensive lines. Often times they do so with an Amari Cooper on the outside that even limits how far safeties can creep up to stop it.

I've always just thought they get used up before they can earn an allowable paycheck

yeah it could be worse, you could be a basketball school like Florida is now

I've always just thought they get used up before they can earn an allowable paycheck

Nope. Always a stable so their carries are not that skewed. Far more likely they earn a paycheck they don't deserve because they are surrounded by the best talent in America and it makes them look good.

Back