**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Who picked those two Longs over Ryan? Browns are off the hook, they were far too good at that time.

ProV....a good common sense coach declines that penalty there. If the other team thinks it's worth it to have 5 more yards to kick the ball, you don't let them have it.

National Monday off work after the Super Bowl would eventually be blamed on lazy liberals.

teeeeed - what does this mean?

View attachment 42104

Firstly I wasn't defending Audi just pointing out the sex of 14 board members doesn't limit them from promoting equal pay, which somehow is a political issue and not just the fact that equal work deserves equal pay. It doesn't mean you have to hire by the current US census demographics

What that tweet says though is when they factor in everything that goes in to pay men and women are paid equal

What that specifically means I don't know but you're an accountant you know the factors that can vary from person To person and go in To how they factor salary

My company includes benefits, bonuses etc when we do it. Audi might include everything from those to stock options to coveringg mat leave or whatever

Best joke on SNL last night was a quick hitter on Weekend Update, congress looking into Hillary's involvement in the Bowling Green Massacre.

Firstly I wasn't defending Audi just pointing out the sex of 14 board members doesn't limit them from promoting equal pay, which somehow is a political issue and not just the fact that equal work deserves equal pay. It doesn't mean you have to hire by the current US census demographics

What that tweet says though is when they factor in everything that goes in to pay men and women are paid equal

What that specifically means I don't know but you're an accountant you know the factors that can vary from person To person and go in To how they factor salary

My company includes benefits, bonuses etc when we do it. Audi might include everything from those to stock options to coveringg mat leave or whatever

It would be interesting to know what they are factoring in as this tells me that their paychecks are not equal.

They come out and promote equality when they don't appear equal. Maybe their commercial should have said the dad should tell their daughters that when doing menial work they will be paid equal but they likely won't get the executive positions.

It would be interesting to know what they are factoring in as this tells me that their paychecks are not equal.

They come out and promote equality when they don't appear equal. Maybe their commercial should have said the dad should tell their daughters that when doing menial work they will be paid equal but they likely won't get the executive positions.

If they're promoting equality without doing it themselves, it certainly looks pretty bad. But the wage gap isn't necessarily that true to begin with, across the entire country.

Back