**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

It's a career move for Damon

China an emerging market for movies, more and more going forward studios will rely on their money

Damon starring in a Chinese movie my production

He becomes popular there moreso than others, gets his pick of roles

I'd guess the SF/Den SB from the 80s, or maybe SD/SF was the highest total in a SB. Unless the Rams had a high total in one of their 2 SB appearances. So I've narrowed it down to 4....lol.

I'd guess the SF/Den SB from the 80s, or maybe SD/SF was the highest total in a SB. Unless the Rams had a high total in one of their 2 SB appearances. So I've narrowed it down to 4....lol.

Maybe one of the Bills/Cowboys tilts? So now I've narrowed it to 6. I'm going the wrong way.

We need betcrimes or emkee. I bet those Bills Super Bowls had high totals set for their time. Before my totals betting days, can't even guess.

What about Marino/Montana Super Bowl. That might have been up there

• Stanford Stadium
  • Stanford, California
  • Kickoff: 3:00 PM PT
  • Attendance: 84,059
  • Line: San Francisco 49ers -3.0
  • Over/Under: 53.5 (over)
  • MVP: QB Joe Montana
  • Head Coach: Bill Walsh

C20kAk_UQAENdy1.jpg

I can't imagine an athlete going to W&M for the athletic program

Know who went there?

BW Webb....plays for the Saints now. Google him, he comes out in a bandana covering his face like he is about to commit armed robbery

William and Mary guy

Crazy... I always think of tip when I see him come out the tunnel

I put in a series of small .1u ($10) prop bets so far. Might add a little more to these:

1st to score td:

Coleman at 8-1
Gabriel at 13-1
Toilolo at 30-1

Also helps that Brady and Bellicheck have never scored in the first quarter in a superbowl. Good shot that ATL is the first team to get a TD on the board.

David J. Chao, MD@ProFootballDoc <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 5h5 hours ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
</button>

#AlexMack reported to have fibula fracture.Medically, it is a variation of high ankle sprain.#SB51

David J. Chao, MD@ProFootballDoc <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 5h5 hours ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
</button>

David J. Chao, MD Retweeted Mike Herndon
Not downplaying how tough @alexmack55 is.Remember, he continued to play Championship game with this injury.Simply explaining the injury.

Nice stuff from Dr. Chao. Us laypeople hear "broken leg" and think there's no way Mack will be effective. But sounds like it's possible to play through this.

David J. Chao, MD@ProFootballDoc <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 3h3 hours ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
</button>

David J. Chao, MD Retweeted Anthony Monaco
Not really.Not a muscle injury for @alexmack55 Extended halftime might help him.Time for treatment, re-taping.

Nice stuff from Dr. Chao. Us laypeople hear "broken leg" and think there's no way Mack will be effective. But sounds like it's possible to play through this.

There have been a few instances of guy playing with broken fibulas (I'm struggling to remember the more famous of the cases, it may have been T.O., and it may have been in a SB). It's a non weight-bearing bone, so if you can deal with the pain you can play.

I have 2 guys playing from my fantasy team today.
Couod take home some $$ today even though I was eliminated from our league playoffs.
My work league is fun even if you don't win anything during the reg season

Just looked it up as far as TO goes. He had a broken fibula and torn ankle ligaments. His ankle was not broken, his leg was.

Jack Youngblood played with a broken fibula as well.

TO's injury had healed a bit before the SB (less than Mack's), and his torn ankle ligaments were really the concern. The fibula wasn't a concern at all...

The cracked fibula, which by now has at least partially healed, is of little concern, the orthopedist said. "His leg's not going to explode" in the dramatic fashion that former Washington Redskin quarterback Joe Theismann's leg shattered after an awkward tackle on national television in 1985, ElAttrache added.

Back