**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Big Ben's hair is awful. Did he ask for the Dumb and Dumber cut? Looks like he may have with that suit on.

To summarize tomlins press conference... they made the plays and we didn't. Blitz was ineffective.

I guess the extra +60 or whatever is nice but I'd play Brady ML as well if you're confident in her winning. It will be a fascinating match imo

I guess the extra +60 or whatever is nice but I'd play Brady ML as well if you're confident in her winning. It will be a fascinating match imo

I'm not confident in it at all. The other one is essentially a win (according to you experts), so just finding a way to get a bit bigger payout for a Brady win. Seems like a good night to bet on a Brady.

There's really no reason to play Brady straight up though, not sure how that makes sense.

Rooneys will let him coach as long as he wants as long as the seats are filled.

Seats won't be filled. I remember about 4-5 years ago we were just on the cusp of being eliminated from the playoffs and we were playing the bengals on SNF. Stadium was half empty. This is a fair weather town man

I'm in the minority (see what I did there) and think he's a really good coach, but he inherited Ben and we just don't really know until he has to develop the team. Not orthodox, that's for sure, but I want to see it...I like the out the box thinking and expect him to exceed

Kerber wasn't in top form either. Mugu is somewhat Jeckyl and Hyde for me though.

Coco needs her power game to be on the whole time. Once it goes, it goes. It was A-game today, count on it again?

She gets down on herself very quickly once it goes

Betting WTA isn't an art, it's kinda suicide. Live betting would help tremendously and I don't have it

Betting WTA isn't an art, it's kinda suicide. Live betting would help tremendously and I don't have it
exactly how I feel. I have no live options either. pisses me off considering the wagers I make.

honestly, I'm going to have my bookie close me down for a while after this week. Not even going to wager on the SB I don't think. Need a break. too damn busy and I piss money away like taking Sonnen for over a stack yesterday. That one hurt.

I'm getting some dirty thoughts

WTA@WTA <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 4m4 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
</button>

.@JoKonta91 defeats Makarova 6-1, 6-4!Sets @AustralianOpen Quarterfinal vs @SerenaWilliams! #AusOpen

C20zdEqXAAItmUd.jpg

Not a bad parlay, do you have live? I expect Monfils, while he might lose, to make it a very interesting match

Whats wrong with a good ole fashioned dragon movie

Just seemed like an odd fit. My wife hypothesized he's got mouths to feed because his wife isn't in the business, but I countered that I think he's already rich.

Just seemed like an odd fit. My wife hypothesized he's got mouths to feed because his wife isn't in the business, but I countered that I think he's already rich.

Lol, to say the least. Your wife was not even in the ballpark. Sorry, not taking a shot at your wife, but it's pretty obvious he doesn't need the money.

Back