**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

So you can't see RBA winning this thing? Tough last match obviously comes into play, but it's not like Milos burns you out
Milos can conserve energy with his big serve and short points. His length is a problem too. He's definitely added to his game this year.

Initial thoughts are all I'm throwing out there, haven't put much thought into it and looking at lines for the first time

Seeing 3 and 59.5 for the SB at my shop. Was it 57.5 earlier, or was that just someone's guess?

Atlanta does the deed

Like I said earlier, would be great for Ryan. Some vindication for him.

Can't wait to talk to my teammate from college this week. He's the VP of Marketing for the Falcons. He's gotta be over the moon right now.

-380 for Pliskova does seem cheep, she should roll but laying that in WTA seems like a set up for disaster

I think she wins 6-2, 6-1 type but I know better. WTA where breaks happen

Like I said earlier, would be great for Ryan. Some vindication for him.

Can't wait to talk to my teammate from college this week. He's the VP of Marketing for the Falcons. He's gotta be over the moon right now.
Yes he should give u the winner too

-380 for Pliskova does seem cheep, she should roll but laying that in WTA seems like a set up for disaster

I think she wins 6-2, 6-1 type but I know better. WTA where breaks happen
can play -1.5 sets for -135 and I will be on that too.

Duds, I'm playing Brady at +135 in about a half hour, although the match will probably get pushed back.

Pliskova will win, why not just play Brady straight up. Again, it's the biggest match of her career

Back